Driving Destiny..Thank you all

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

flybywire

Club Guest
Hello GuysJust to share my excitement. Got my Camry traded in for the 2008 E60 530i. Local specs with Dynamic Drive (Sport package) last week. My first UDM ever and no regret. Been following this forum for quite a while to ensure that I have the supports form you guys especially the honest opinions and suggestions that I have read across the forum. I am convinced by then that not only this is the car for me but to be part of the proud owners of this UDM is another dream come true.One thing for sure you will be expecting me bugging the members with some newbie questions since my knowledge about this wonderful machine is as close as a zero.It is rather a destiny that bring me to this forum and got me this very machine that I love so much (pssst...just touch the speedo at 200km/h mark yesterday)Drive Save...Speeding Don't Kill Failing to Stop Do

Congrats bro & welcome to the forum. Look fwd to see at our drives :top:

flybywire;835191 said:
Hello Guys

Just to share my excitement. Got my Camry traded in for the 2008 E60 530i. Local specs with Dynamic Drive (Sport package) last week. My first UDM ever and no regret. Been following this forum for quite a while to ensure that I have the supports form you guys especially the honest opinions and suggestions that I have read across the forum. I am convinced by then that not only this is the car for me but to be part of the proud owners of this UDM is another dream come true.

One thing for sure you will be expecting me bugging the members with some newbie questions since my knowledge about this wonderful machine is as close as a zero.
It is rather a destiny that bring me to this forum and got me this very machine that I love so much (pssst...just touch the speedo at 200km/h mark yesterday)

Drive Save...Speeding Don't Kill Failing to Stop Do

Good Afternoon to you Flybywire :)

Welcome to the forum and have a good stay.

Truly very happy to know that you are very happy with

your ride and since you are from Subang Jaya please do

joint tt ( Teh Tarik with KSA members at MMZ Bukit Jelutung

Or KL TT , Ampang and many other more plus by then I hope you will

Joint US as one of the Official Members and now there is a promotion

going on with a special price.!!! Hehehe :) Just email to Our Fadhlan at

fadhlan@gmail.com and for sure he will help you with it..

In the mean time do take care and all the best with your ride.

Cheers

Alby325i :):)

Congrats on your new ride.. Dont forget to introduce yourself in the newbie section if you have not done so.. Looking forward for your intro at mmz.. Every friday except during official TT session..

200km/h for a 3 liter beast is grossly underutilised bro...he3...just kidding, welcome to the forum and pls join the KSA TT.

Top Bottom