Donuts n e21

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Where can wan, Zoggee ko ko? My e21 only M20B20, running on carb sommore.

My tire too grippy also.

Maybe a few years from now. Have plans to stroke my e21 to 2.3 and put in triple weber, Schrick 272 cams, Scrick valves and valve springs. better header etc. Only time and money.

Originally posted by ichiwan2@Oct 22 2005, 11:13 AM
Where can wan, Zoggee ko ko? My e21 only M20B20, running on carb sommore.

My tire too grippy also.

Maybe a few years from now. Have plans to stroke my e21 to 2.3 and put in triple weber, Schrick 272 cams, Scrick valves and valve springs. better header etc. Only time and money.
I'd rather have the M10 with the Webber Carbs. pure old skool !!! :)

R u sure M10 only? C pics below 4 M20 with triple weber-

BB_9.jpg

BB_8.jpg

hah..!!! :D Thats cool...but I'm scared of M20 liao... :( engine oil surge. headache la... :( cannot find one in the internet. unless dry sump conversion. But in the end....lost to a satria in Sepang.!! :beaten:

Originally posted by ichiwan2@Oct 24 2005, 12:19 AM
Zoggee,

Forgive ignorance, what is engine oil surge?
I've blown 3 engine becos I donut too much.!! :blush: all the same piston...The First Piston!!!! :( the engine oil pump is located near/under the first crank( oils sump)...when I donut....its not pumping the lube up!!! cos most of the lube is pushed backward towards the rear .. so engine oil surge( oil starvation lor)... :p then engine died...kaput... :( mati.... :cry: jammed!!!! :(

sorry ah... :cry: technically I hantam only la... :D hope you get it. :)

I see! In other words the centrifugal force while doing donuts for extended periods leads to the starvation of lubricating oil for the front-most cylinder. Basically, the oil is sloshing towards the rear of the engine sump and the crank shaft is dipping into air instead of oil.

Hmm!!!! That will definitely put me off donut-ing!

Thanks for the information.

Cheers!

You mean like this one? Only 4,595 made in the world

rrq.jpg

and this one

DSCF0004.JPG

or like this one? Only 110 in the world

E21-cab034.jpg

For anyone interested to see how crazy the mat salleh's are about restoration, follow this link

Peters Cabriolet edition

Top Bottom