Donation drive to our fellow Forummer lazzydogg - House caught fire.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

namidub

Official Member
Sometime quite recently,our fellow forumer lazzydogg an active member in The Rusted Jacket and the Diesel group,met an unexpected mishap.His house in SS12 caught fire.Luckily no one got hurt.Bimmer is safe,too.Some of our fellow forummers have started to assist him personally.The Managing Committees wish to extend this to make a donation drive to help him out in relocating his families and rebuilding what's lost.Quoted from lazzydogg from the Rusted Jackets thread"I wish to thank the fellow members here for helping me going through a tough time with my sudden family situation.My family house was burnt down to rubbles and the fellow brothers gathered together to assist me by donating to my family to ease the recuperating process. My heartfelt gratitude goes to the following fellow brothers who had chipped in:MmadzizhereyCKWilson HoDoc PaulDoc KJasonAmirSteven HoGovindLJSaufiAndrewAlvinNewtonDonovanArulFredoI really dunno how to repay you guys. Thank you for all your support!!"I will never walk alone" Those who wish to do so can personally contact lazzydogg or if you wish to donate through the Club's Maybank account can do so :KELAB BMW MALAYSIA 512352307612.Please inform us if you have banked in,your name and the amount.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.

..if lazzydogg could maybe expose rough estimation about cost he needs to rebuild house, we could be more efficient to reach that goal, rather than randomly backing up, as that may not be as efficient as if we tune up contributions to reach given goal....just a suggestion as i want to help..

namidub;837666 said:
Sometime quitye recently,our fellow forumer lazzydogg an active member in The Rusted Jacket and the Diesel group,met an unexpected mishap.
His house in SS12 caught fire.Luckily no one got hurt.Bimmer is safe,too.
Some of our fellow forummers have started to assist him personally.
The Managing Committees wish to extend this to make a donation drive to help him out in relocating his families and rebuilding what's lost.

Quoted from lazzydogg from the Rusted Jackets thread

"I wish to thank the fellow members here for helping me going through a tough time with my sudden family situation.
My family house was burnt down to rubbles and the fellow brothers gathered together to assist me by donating to my family to ease the recuperating process. My heartfelt gratitude goes to the following fellow brothers who had chipped in:

M
madziz
herey
CK
Wilson Ho
Doc Paul
Doc K
Jason
Amir
Steven Ho
Govind
LJ
Saufi
Andrew
Alvin
Newton
Donovan
Arul
Fredo

I really dunno how to repay you guys. Thank you for all your support!!

"I will never walk alone"

Those who wish to do so can personally contact lazzydogg or if you wish to donate through the Club's Maybank account can do so :
KELAB BMW MALAYSIA 512352307612.
Please inform us if you have banked in,your name and the amount.

1. ALBY325I RM 100.00

Alby ..truly hope you and your family will be strong in facing this situation.

How I wish I am in better position in giving a helping hand.

I truly wish you and your family well always in years to come

plus I truly hope there will be more to come giving you a helping hand.

Take Care My Friend

Truly Care

Alby325i

Sorry for the late reply guys, any way i would like to thank everyone here for your concerns..... All lives were saved during the fire, however nothing else was able to be saved as the hydrant nearby my house had no water and the fire truck hose was not enough to reach the next available hose. By the time the second fire truck arrived the whole house was already in flames.... We are still currently finding a house for rent..
To answer Ecco's question, estimate cost of rebuilding would be around the 200k range. Unfortunately, the fire insurance was insured sum was only half the price as it was arranged by the bank.

Alby325i;838235 said:
Alby ..truly hope you and your family will be strong in facing this situation.

How I wish I am in better position in giving a helping hand.

I truly wish you and your family well always in years to come

plus I truly hope there will be more to come giving you a helping hand.

Take Care My Friend

Truly Care

Alby325i

Dear Sis,
Thank you for your wishes....
It will take time for us to absorb this sudden tragic but i believe there is nothing we cant overcome...

lazzydogg;838613 said:
Sorry for the late reply guys, any way i would like to thank everyone here for your concerns..... All lives were saved during the fire, however nothing else was able to be saved as the hydrant nearby my house had no water and the fire truck hose was not enough to reach the next available hose. By the time the second fire truck arrived the whole house was already in flames.... We are still currently finding a house for rent..
To answer Ecco's question, estimate cost of rebuilding would be around the 200k range. Unfortunately, the fire insurance was insured sum was only half the price as it was arranged by the bank.

banyakkan bersabar Lazzydogg.Terimakasih atas rakan2 yang prihatin dan hulurkan derma.Sedikit tanda ingat,banyak tanda ada.mokhtar818 rm100 tru club

To everyone who has help my family, i wish to give a real big thank you to all of you. sorry for the late reply.... trying to juggle a few things at the same time.... Even for those who are not a Liverpool fan, everyone here practice the motto "You'll never walk alone".

Thank you. Terima Kasih. Dhanyawaad. Gum Xia.

Top Bottom