Do you have a show-worthy car? (Saturday Night)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Administrator
Staff member
THIS SATURDAY NIGHTGuys, Do you have a show-worthy car?Zerotohundred.com is currently looking for show cars to be put up for show for the Digi MTV Party this Saturday night, The "Pimp my Ride" show segment.Prepare to be part of the quality showcase of modified cars at an international level. We're talking about exposure, girls, music and more!If you're interested, please:pM meEmail me at tom-at-streamyx.comWith pictures and description of your carThis will happen:When: 18th June 2005Time: 4pm till lateWhere: Bukit Kiara Equestrian Polo field.Find out more at: http://www.digi.com.myHere's a teaser of what to expect that night
DSC_0348.JPG
DSC_0356.JPG
DSC_0133.JPG
cheersTom

eh Tom, saw your car at Glenmarie yesterday opp Radio Airtime building. Your car is the pimp one, showcase your car lah! hehehe :p

CALLING THREE28 where are youuuuuuuuu
his sure can i like .

no response from abg kahar and apu? Too busy getting their cars polished now. hahaha!

Hehehehhehe...

Hmmm.... now should i use the tech wax ... or ... bi -gloss???

tom im in if my ride is worthy enuff ...

cheers :D

Have to show engine one ar? :dunno:
If not,Im in... :eek:k:

Bro three28, if you are indeed worthy enough, don't forget some free plug graphics for the club, just like abg kahar's. Pity I'll be o/station over the weekend.

how to join you all ya?...realy interested..how to register?..i'm using 3201 coupe.....

alright guys,

thanks for the interest, the registration has been closed.

thanks again :)

please do wait for future events

thanks
tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom