different using unichip and remap.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

wan syahmi

Club Guest
my car just install unichip and its increase about 15hp and 20 tork. the whp is 198hp. what i know the disadvantage remap in malaysia is they cannot do the perfect tuning because the tuner just copy and paste the program from other car before. or they just ask you what kind of modified ure done to ur car. its not accurate for me, but the advantage is u can adjust vanos setting, incerase rpm cut, disable speed cut . but the unichip, the advantage is u can tuning perfect ( depend to the dyno itself) because u can tune at every ignition, every rpm at every load. but cannot increase rpm cut, and disable speed cut. and unichip also can tune supercharge or turbocharge which cannot be done using standart ecu. now, iam very very happy with my unichip. its all i can share about the unichip.

Unichip

wan syahmi;538071 said:
my car just install unichip and its increase about 15hp and 20 tork. the whp is 198hp. what i know the disadvantage remap in malaysia is they cannot do the perfect tuning because the tuner just copy and paste the program from other car before. or they just ask you what kind of modified ure done to ur car. its not accurate for me, but the advantage is u can adjust vanos setting, incerase rpm cut, disable speed cut . but the unichip, the advantage is u can tuning perfect ( depend to the dyno itself) because u can tune at every ignition, every rpm at every load. but cannot increase rpm cut, and disable speed cut. and unichip also can tune supercharge or turbocharge which cannot be done using standart ecu. now, iam very very happy with my unichip. its all i can share about the unichip.

Bro

Where u install the unichip & cost u how much. How long it's take for the whole installation be complete.

Thnks

wan syahmi;538071 said:

So u are promoting Unichip now?

the unichip i got second from internet just 1100. installation and tuning is about 550. actually iam not promote unichip, just share my experience. and the other advntage of unichip is u can tune anytime and cheap after any modification, but if u do remap , u must pay for second remap, its around rm1500 each remap. unichip just cost 200 only!. the new price unichip include install is around 2k.

Hai there, i used Unichip Q which im installed 2 years back. Its quit noticeble the response of your car. After tune, fuel consumption also improve. The price is 2.1k include tuning

i do a lot of mod to my engine, include hi cam. thats why i got many horse. the tuner said, my car is the highest hp for 325 which he ever tune. cheers.

Wan, the tuner won't tune every single point of the
map. Otherwise it's impossible to complete the mapping within 3-4 hours. What happened is a lot of interpolation work is done.

I have used unichip before, and it only works at wot due to the closed loop system in all modern cars.

yes ure rite, unless the tuner is ur friend. normally the tuner will tune at every 500 rpm normally. to use this piggyback, all o2 senser must be dasable first, if not the ecu will kick back.

Top Bottom