DesertGoon (DG) reporting here

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

DesertGoon

Official Member
hello.

i'm a new forum member and yesterday marked the first step towards my dream of owning a bmw. :listen: paid a booking fee for 420i sport at glenmarie and am expecting for the delivery in april or may. btw i'm a sap technical consultant by profession and currently driving a toyota wish for family use and riding an aprilia shiver to work.

~dg

welcome to the forum bro.... and an early congratulation on ur soon-to-be new ride.....

thanks gendong. they said i need lots of 'courage' to get a new car at this time of the year (with some uncertainties in the economy). :D if i have to call off my plan later it'll 'burn' rm200 from my booking fee. :shot:

thanks eric. bank just called me today saying my loan has been kaotim (submitted docs yesterday and got approved today)! :D but april/may is still quite far away... :smile: :sleep:

Congrats DG for your acquisition and loan approval...soon bro soon the keys to joy will be in your hands

Good choice of rides u have there:

Toyota Wish - family outing
BMW 420i - cruising n private drive with wife (or gf hehe)
Aprillia - rempits and daily work horse

thanks silverbullet. it was just so happened my rides are mixed between asian and continental. :D my wife said if i drive the beemer later she will have to accompany me... hehe.

in the mean time i'm browsing through the forum to learn about bmw stuff like tuning, carbon accessories etc. i already have few things in mind... :p

10924726_10205689304813410_434396378383918258_n.jpg

DesertGoon said:
thanks silverbullet. it was just so happened my rides are mixed between asian and continental. :D my wife said if i drive the beemer later she will have to accompany me... hehe.

in the mean time i'm browsing through the forum to learn about bmw stuff like tuning, carbon accessories etc. i already have few things in mind... :p
My suggestion, straight away order the parts first via online, they will take some time to arrive and just nice in time to install when your car is delivered...racuunnzzzzzz

Tuning - will void warranty unless it is plug n play, can be removed before sending for service
Exterior parts - love the M-Perf front lips, but in CF may get broken if kena bump or basement parking..try getting the PU more flexible ones instead

that long carbon piece is a rear trunk spoiler. :smokin: here is an example...

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

$_57.JPG

i'll probably get the parts from an online seller once my car arrives at port klang. :D should have enough time for them to be delivered during the 'ding-dong' processing...

I was actually referring to this..

Btw, your "rear trunk spoiler" would go well with a CSL duck tail trunk first...anyways your car your mod...all the best...adios...

Hi...DesertGoon :)

Welcome to the Club Forum and Great to gear from you.

Do join us for TT and OTT ....ya. Take care :)

Alby325i said:
Hi...DesertGoon :)

Welcome to the Club Forum and Great to gear from you.

Do join us for TT and OTT ....ya. Take care :)
thanks linda. now malu la to join tt coz no bavarian car yet... :D hopefully soon.

yesterday the SA said it'll be ready/delivered next week... so i'm hopeful. :smile:

remember to take lotsa pics when its being delivered bro... and congratulations again!!

just to update my introduction thread... i finally took delivery of my car on friday 24 april. :D just to sum up, it was worth the wait! :thrasher:
11128689_10206335775854782_1782433429465399030_n.jpg

Congrats bro DG..im jealous...hehehehe...share some pics of the beast's interior pls..would love to have a glance of it..I've been drooling over 4 Series ever since it was launched..

Top Bottom