custom upgrades to your E36

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

samharon

Club Guest
Hello fellow enthusiasts,here's website we e36ers will definitely be in-flamed off (terbakar!!!) because its so COOL!!http://www.jaroslavklima.com/blog/upgrade your dash and reverse engineer (rather modify) your e39 to work on an e36.if there is any sifu that can do this let me know. especially steering wheel bit. Mtec steering is cool. but a steering with functions... wayyyy coollllll!

OMG!!! Its so cool!

volant0.jpg

the other day i got myself a very nice arm rest. pulled it out from a nice e36.
the console was in a good condition, everything was perfect... except one. the arm rest was fabric and had torn here and there. in my grief i found another armrest unit lying on the ground, picked it up, tested it and it fits, i straight had it paid and rushed home.

last week i had it installed. like always everything went fine until the foremen said "Ey, ini tak boleh masuk la. ini e46 punya". it turned out that the armrest was from an e46! aiya!

in the end i simply cut off the portion from the arm rest cover that blocked the arm rest to fit in. not the best option, but at least now i have an armrest in my baby.

alamak, i tot i had the pictures ready. will upload later.

Top Bottom