Custom Made German Style License Plates Sticker

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Mtigo

Official Member
Hello UDM owners and fans!Today I want to offer you a custom made european flag "12 star" sticker and the “D” badge for germany for your license plates. It’s 3M high quality sticker printing for vehicles & outdoor purpose. Not easily get faded and waterproof. Easy to install.
BCM1.jpg
Selling for RM15 pcsand 2 for RM25. For Official Member will get a bit more discountDealing Method* PosLaju* COD at Cheras, Wangsa Maju and PJI can be contacted by PM or zero1eightdouble6zerodouble3zero1

bro, is this the sticker that u do together with cikgu JFT63? if yes, reserve me 2pcs.. ill bank in to u.. got cimb?or if not ill ask bmw7833 if he's fine with it, to pick mine together, later i take it from him

alive88;730567 said:
bro, is this the sticker that u do together with cikgu JFT63? if yes, reserve me 2pcs.. ill bank in to u.. got cimb?or if not ill ask bmw7833 if he's fine with it, to pick mine together, later i take it from him

Can bro, no problem, i am ok to take on behalf u. :)

thanks a lot bro.. would it be fine if i pay it to you during the drive to pangkor this 21st April? u r coming right?

alive88;730576 said:
thanks a lot bro.. would it be fine if i pay it to you during the drive to pangkor this 21st April? u r coming right?

I thought to meet u next week wo, u not free arr?

Anyway, i join the Pangkor trip too.

next week what day bro? im free on monday and thursday.. tuesday and wednesday will be in manjung.. come down manjung we TT with kojak and scooby.. hehehe

Thursday is fine to me. I call u. Ok, let's stop here.

Bump for a nice sticker! :p

okay bro! see u next thursday. Sorry bump for OT! nice sticker here.. lai lai lai..

bmw7833;730568 said:
Can bro, no problem, i am ok to take on behalf u. :)

Sorry bro. I'm use maybank. Seen bro bmw7833 is ok, I will past your sticker him

Ok bro no prob. Will meet you this saturday at MMZ.

Bro bmw7833 if u cant make it tomolo we can meet at MMZ too.

Mtigo;730623 said:
Ok bro no prob. Will meet you this saturday at MMZ.

Bro bmw7833 if u cant make it tomolo we can meet at MMZ too.

Ok bro, see u this Sat.

Sorry bro mtigo. Wanna ask. This sticker where to put? No idea lah.

This sticker adds 5 horse power. Recommended for serious BMW owners, lol

lai lai lai...who else want it. Don't worry can send it to your door step if you are in KL area

So driving around town, i've noticed a few cars with license plates that have registration stickers with a Red T and barcode.

Anyone know what this is?

Top Bottom