CONVOY TO ULU YAM, BKT TINGGI PART 2

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALBundy

Founding Member
The committee has decided the next venue will be Ulu Yam, Bkt Tinggi and Gohtong Jaya!Date: 26th Dec 2004Meet up venue : Center Point McD's or Dharoos Mamak at Uptown Damansara Utama1. Kevster2. DD3. Three284. Iceman ( I wanna see how you drive in the gravel kekeke)5. Pussy6. Albundy7. Fabian8. 9.10.

:( :( Sorry guys, but I will not be around for the second convoy again.....sob,sob,sob.But ayam willing to help out in anyway possible....cheers!

Superb choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Date: 26th Dec 2004Meet up venue : Center Point McD's or Dharoos Mamak at Uptown Damansara Utama1. Kevster2. DD3. Three284. Iceman ( I wanna see how you drive in the gravel kekeke)5. Pussy6. Albundy7. Fabian8. wkwoo699.10. :D I'll take the back, together with Three28! :D

Wkwoo, beware of stone chips from three28's car kekeke...and also iceman kekeke...he already planned to do demo on gravel driving ala rally style :lol:

Date: 26th Dec 2004Meet up venue : Center Point McD's or Dharoos Mamak at Uptown Damansara Utama1. Kevster2. DD3. Three284. Iceman ( I wanna see how you drive in the gravel kekeke)5. Pussy6. Albundy7. Fabian8. wkwoo699. elwine3010. Alright guys.. let's do this. :)

Originally posted by elwine30@Dec 14 2004, 04:58 PM Date: 26th Dec 2004Meet up venue : Center Point McD's or Dharoos Mamak at Uptown Damansara Utama1. Kevster2. DD3. Three284. Iceman ( I wanna see how you drive in the gravel kekeke)5. Pussy6. Albundy7. Fabian8. wkwoo699. elwine3010. Alright guys.. let's do this. :)
Date: 26th Dec 2004Meet up venue : Center Point McD's or Dharoos Mamak at Uptown Damansara Utama1. Kevster2. DD3. Three284. Iceman ( I wanna see how you drive in the gravel kekeke)5. Pussy6. Albundy7. Fabian8. wkwoo699. elwine3010. Alvin

Originally posted by elwine30@Dec 14 2004, 04:58 PM Date: 26th Dec 2004Meet up venue : Center Point McD's or Dharoos Mamak at Uptown Damansara Utama1. Kevster2. DD3. Three284. Iceman ( I wanna see how you drive in the gravel kekeke)5. Pussy6. Albundy7. Fabian8. wkwoo699. elwine3010. Alright guys.. let's do this. :)
Date: 26th Dec 2004Meet up venue : Center Point McD's or Dharoos Mamak at Uptown Damansara Utama1. Kevster2. DD3. Three284. Iceman ( I wanna see how you drive in the gravel kekeke)5. Pussy6. Albundy7. Fabian8. wkwoo699. elwine3010. Alvin

aiyo, if 320i is coming, i will die... of his exhaust smoke...

Now pussy got 2 pots less, he will be awry of all 6pots...pussy smell my exhaust too! kekekeke :lol: :lol:

Wah you guys don't lah bully the blackpussy so much...he has been a good boy(cat) during the last convoy......staying in line....hahaha...only kahar demonstrated some form of hostility on the road....ekekek....Jeff, if you can't make it, can you at least supply the walkies? ekeke..... Date: 26th Dec 2004Meet up venue : Center Point McD's or Dharoos Mamak at Uptown Damansara Utama1. Kevster2. DD (subject to visa approval by home minister)3. Three284. Iceman ( I wanna see how you drive in the gravel kekeke)5. Pussy6. Albundy7. Fabian8. wkwoo699. elwine3010. Alvin

Originally posted by Daredevil@Dec 14 2004, 08:59 PM Wah you guys don't lah bully the blackpussy so much...he has been a good boy(cat) during the last convoy......staying in line....hahaha...only kahar demonstrated some form of hostility on the road....ekekek....Jeff, if you can't make it, can you at least supply the walkies? ekeke..... Date: 26th Dec 2004Meet up venue : Center Point McD's or Dharoos Mamak at Uptown Damansara Utama1. Kevster2. DD (subject to visa approval by home minister)3. Three284. Iceman ( I wanna see how you drive in the gravel kekeke)5. Pussy6. Albundy7. Fabian8. wkwoo699. elwine3010. Alvin
ok,let me know how many is required and I will try to arrange.

Originally posted by Daredevil@Dec 14 2004, 03:59 PMWah you guys don't lah bully the blackpussy so much...he has been a good boy(cat) during the last convoy......staying in line....hahaha...only kahar demonstrated some form of hostility on the road....ekekek....Jeff, if you can't make it, can you at least supply the walkies? ekeke..... Date: 26th Dec 2004Meet up venue : Center Point McD's or Dharoos Mamak at Uptown Damansara Utama1. Kevster2. DD (subject to visa approval by home minister)3. Three284. Iceman ( I wanna see how you drive in the gravel kekeke)5. Pussy6. Albundy7. Fabian8. wkwoo699. elwine3010. Alvin
Wah, no girls wan ah? :unsure: I dowan to come lar if like that! Kevster, bring Wati lar ... I miss her .... hehehe! :p

Sob sob, why oh why... got to miss this too and it is my favourite haunt too. :(

Originally posted by wkwoo69@Dec 15 2004, 07:12 AM ELDROW ELDROW ELDROW KAHAR KAHAR KAHAR
Someone summoned? ;)Date: 26th Dec 2004Meet up venue : Center Point McD's or Dharoos Mamak at Uptown Damansara Utama1. Kevster2. DD (subject to visa approval by home minister)3. Three284. Iceman ( I wanna see how you drive in the gravel kekeke)5. Pussy6. Albundy7. Fabian8. wkwoo699. elwine3010. Alvin11. EldrowHonestly speaking, I hope I'm able to wake up... it is after all 1 day after a public holiday! hehhehehe

:D Glad you can make it bro. :D Can I suggest that we meet at 7 am and depart from the meeting point no later than 7.30am? There will be considerable tourist traffic around the waterfall area. This is the closest battleground to KL for superbikes and performance cars, and the earlier we go, the better. Tired of being stuck behind traffic lah! This will allow some time for us to take scenic pictures by the reservoir.

:D superbikers will rev the roads about 9am onwards, and usually takes about 15-20 mins to reach Awana cable car, i believe the Alfa group and even the Porsche drivers will be there as early as 7 amif timing is right, there maybe another 3 way meetup, and all hell may break loose..... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom