Convoy for 6'ers, and E30's

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Kaiza635CSI

Club Guest
Was Thinking about Going for a Convoy around KL, Hartamas, Putrajaya and anywhere else u guys would like to recommend? We meet in Hartamas projet for any discussions or anything have a drink, then drive to Putrajaya Take Group pictures and of course of our CARS! then to KL drive past heritage row, take more pictures in front of KLCC. have a few testing sessions... :p When: 15th July SATURDAY Time: TBCWhere: Meet up at Hartamas Projetpls list your name below:1. Kaiza635CSI2. Nikazwaa (Tentatively)3. 4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.13.14.15.P.S The more the Merrier!!Calling Tommy Lee, Verne, Easycruiser other E24 owners, E30's are welcome to join!!

Look anyone and Everyone can join!! Ive already booked a Freelance Professional Photographer to Come, it'll be fun!!

I have received a request by the originator to delete this thread. Is this convoy on or off? If its on, then the right place for it is the Member Meetup section. So, please decide.

Originally posted by Kaiza635CSI@Jul 5 2006, 04:46 PM
Look anyone and Everyone can join!! Ive already booked a Freelance Professional Photographer to Come, it'll be fun!!
Paging Alvin.. You wanted your car photographed right?

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Jul 5 2006, 05:06 PM
Why just 6ers and E30? And since when E30 became classics?
In singapore's bmw-sg forum, e36's is put under 'classic' section so is e34.....

so Kaiza, your car can be out in time ah?

nikazwaa,
haiyo...its kaizas perogative lah the convoy is for wht series!

he has his reasons for doing so so let it b his decision as to wht and how it goes... :rolleyes:
the freelance photographer is under his employ so i think its only fair tht he decides kan?? ;)

anyway,kaiza i wont b able to make it this time round....would really love to join in the convoy etc but time doesnt allow me the chance...

all the best anyhows...

rgds,
-brad-

Kaiza

Thanks for making the effort. Just wondering, a 10pm start sounds a bit late to cover all that distance? (Or perhaps I'm getting too old!) As for photography, would this be the best time?

Originally posted by tyke@Jul 5 2006, 06:37 PM
nikazwaa,
haiyo...its kaizas perogative lah the convoy is for wht series!

he has his reasons for doing so so let it b his decision as to wht and how it goes... :rolleyes:
the freelance photographer is under his employ so i think its only fair tht he decides kan?? ;)
Exactly the kind of answer I was expecting ;)

Kaiza, put my name in tentatively. I've got a shoot in the afternoon (which you might be involved in too. Will call you regarding this) Should be done by the time evening comes.

Cheers!

b]When: 15th July SATURDAY Time: TBC
Where: Meet up at Hartamas Projet

pls list your name below:

1. Kaiza635CSI

2. Nikazwaa (Tentatively)

3. esterix (if day time)

P.S The more the Merrier!!

Calling Tommy Lee, Verne, Easycruiser other E24 owners, E30's are welcome to join!!

Since not many people are interested I might as well just cancel the convoy.

And cancel the photographers.

Cheers,

kaiza :dunno:

On behalf of thread starter, this drive is on again. Do take note.

Date : 15th July, Saturday
Time : 1730hrs at Projet Hartamas
Objective : Gathering of 6ers & cruise to Putrajaya for an E24 sunset photo session. Other models welcomed but bring your own camera.. haha.. :p

Come la, scared ah...

1) Kaiza635CSI
2) nikazwaa
3) esterix
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Too short notice its been up since last week bro, nevermind if u cant make it dont worry about it.

Next time we do another again and i'll ask Shirley to join, u know who she is right?

Actually was planned a couple weeks back. Due to unforseen circumstances, was cancelled and now un-cancelled.

Kaiza's photographer friend is already booked for the said date, so we'll have to go for it, regardless how many show up. Hoping there'll be more.

Alvin, we can always plan something else for August ;) A putrajaya drive doesnt do your car justice! :)

Originally posted by Kaiza635CSI@Jul 13 2006, 09:16 AM
Too short notice its been up since last week bro, nevermind if u cant make it dont worry about it.

Next time we do another again and i'll ask Shirley to join, u know who she is right?
Shirley ar! 2 weeks ago we minum till pening. :D

Top Bottom