Considering Titan Shocks, would appreciate any feedback on the price.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Ncjing

Hey everyone, read that quite a few members are enjoying their Titan suspensions and I'm pretty convinced by it.

Just got an online quote today, RM3,400 for luxury shocks (use existing springs I think) which is much higher than I thought. I remember reading some members got theirs fitted for RM2.6K? Is RM3.4K a fair price for today's standards??

My ride is an E46 325i btw... would appreciate if anyone could provide their feedback and maybe racun racun me sikit la :69: ... A bit turned down from seeing that price la sigh~~

Lol, already kena racun kao kao from reading all the info, then suddenly the powerful antitode (price) come and knock me awake again~

reality sux lolll~~~ let me dream again! :66:

Hello Ken ! Titan's price already increased due to the materials and components :(

Last time was Rm3000 comes with the rear mounting,today is Rm3400.... Rm400 increased.

is Titan totally compatible for E65 rear suspension ?
and if so how much for each side?
yhanks

Wanted to give this thread a jumpstart.

My stock shocks (E90 325i 2011 msport) had served me well. I've lurked long enough to kena racun :59: . Seemed like Bilstein B8 and Titans are strong contenders should I be pulling the trigger on it.

Made a call to Titan and response was friendly, speedy, and informative, got quoted ball park figure at MYR5.5k to have them all replaced.

Wanted to get all bro's feedback on which one will you pick? Titan? Bilstein? Other?

Many thanks!

ivanloh85 said:
Wanted to give this thread a jumpstart.

My stock shocks (E90 325i 2011 msport) had served me well. I've lurked long enough to kena racun :59: . Seemed like Bilstein B8 and Titans are strong contenders should I be pulling the trigger on it.

Made a call to Titan and response was friendly, speedy, and informative, got quoted ball park figure at MYR5.5k to have them all replaced.

Wanted to get all bro's feedback on which one will you pick? Titan? Bilstein? Other?

Many thanks!
Suggest you should stick to BMW M Sport. Recently I tried the Bilstein B8 on my e60 and a bit too stiff for comfort. Bought the Sach M Sport from Bavaria Auto (front RM650/pc and rear RM 500/pc).

I had B8 on my e46, coupled with Eibach Pro-kit springs for a B12 setup. The ride gave a good stance, superb handling at corners. Car feels stable and planted. Simply love it!! But yes, the ride is a bit stiffer to some. I got my set at a bargain as some members were parting with their set. Should be less than RM3k for e90 i believe now.

Some idea on how the stance is on B12

Thanks bro Herbert & gendong. I'm still marinating with the feedbacks. Will keep everyone posted once I take the jump.

Top Bottom