Commercial Shoot

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

macdude

Club Guest
Here's a sneak peek at a commercial shoot I did last week for the brand new Audi TT Mk2. Enjoy! ;)
1530261951_9329966e5b_o.jpg

Me too. I can't remember what's it priced in Malaysia. If I recall correctly, it's RM380K? is may seem OK but my E92 323i is RM338K.

David Yong;255130 said:
If I am not mistaken it is at RM 368k.

That price is not to bad for its chic appeal and performance. I've been eyeing the 630i which cost twice the price, shucks!

Thanks guys!

Here's an Audi Q7 I shot last week. A real beast with a 4.2 V8!

1530263037_8afdc39cdc_o.jpg

Cheers!

E46Fanatic;255441 said:
Amazing shots! Did you have to hang out from a moving car to shoot these pics?

Elo..it's the weekend, take some time off to spend with your family..lar

E46Fanatic;255441 said:
Amazing shots! Did you have to hang out from a moving car to shoot these pics?

Yup!

1629893418_7d28bcc6a7_o.jpg

Another brand new Audi TT just detailed and fresh off last night’s photo-shooting session.
Like what you see? :)

damn nice bro... hey can i joint you when you do the next shooting?:wink: bet can learn from you alot. I bring my Canon 5D with me.

velocity;256738 said:
damn nice bro... hey can i joint you when you do the next shooting?:wink: bet can learn from you alot. I bring my Canon 5D with me.

Yeah, you should join with your nice new E92 335i :rock:

macdude;256727 said:
Yup!

Another brand new Audi TT just detailed and fresh off last night’s photo-shooting session.
Like what you see? :)

Amazing! Got photoshop one arr or just as is? I am just learning to appreciate shots, and have just taken a big step from the wife's cameraphone to a Powershot G9 (still non-SLR) LOL. I am still trying to grasp ISOs, apatures, shutter speed etc.

This one's photoshopped ;-) Good to hear another fellow photographer in the house.

Top Bottom