colour code

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi shah
open the bonnet, just behind the headlight unit theres a long metal plate, stand next to the off side front wheel side on and look right on the plate... you will see a black sticker with the VIN number..

At the bottom left of the sticker it will say the paint name

look like space grey

hi kc,
hahaha...the thing is, this is not my car, las few days co-incident saw this car park at the roadside. im interested in this color but don know the color code.

bro krismas,
thanks a lot for the link. actually to be honest, ive look into this catalog b4, but cant detect which it is. well...mgkin buta warna kot. hahahah
well as per now, 2 persons said it is 'sepang bronze'..... and 1 said 'space grey'. hope to get another advise fro forumers here b4 i make my mind. hehehe....thanks a lot guys.

Its definitely not space gray bro, i guarantee you. My dad's car is space gray. I can see no gray in that picture of the e60

casper909;823035 said:
Its definitely not space gray bro, i guarantee you. My dad's car is space gray. I can see no gray in that picture of the e60
hahaha....noted bro...thanks to ur dad too. hehehe

Shahrezan;822797 said:
hi kc,
hahaha...the thing is, this is not my car, las few days co-incident saw this car park at the roadside. im interested in this color but don know the color code.

no worries
swing over to our hives and get you the real colour sample to see

Top Bottom