Collected my E90 today....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BeemDream

Club Guest
I have finally realised (and checked) one of my personal goals in life i.e. to own a 325i.Collected it this afternoon...Details of the car : Pre-owned (1 owner). 2006 model registered in 2007. 53K mileage. Serviced in AB.Hoping to learn more about the car from all the experienced E90 owners here.-What do you drive: pre-owned E90, 325i-Male / Female : Male-Picture of you(optional)-Location: Stay in Puchong, work in Pj-Occupation: IT Manager-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Googled it-When was it? : Just before placing a booking-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?learn the common issues and problems of E90 and good places to send for service-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?Experience sharing over TT sessions by the old-timers / experienced BMW owners.-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Enjoy my E90 to the max.

Congrats on your newly acquired!!
Welcome to the forum. Join us as Official Members :)

welcome to the forum bro! happy for you that finally one of your dreams came true. mind sharing how much you got it for?

Welcome BeemDream... it looks like no longer a dream :) maybe upgrade in no time. Anyway congrats man! Enjoy your ride and forum..

SilverBullet;622402 said:
welcome to the forum bro! happy for you that finally one of your dreams came true. mind sharing how much you got it for?

Got it for RM155,000 after much hagling and tarik harga.

Congrats on ur new ride! Which part of Puchong are you staying? I'm in Puchong too and may bump into your new E90... :)

Top Bottom