classic bmw

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

raaw

Club Guest
hi...i've just joined the forum....my company own a 1967 2000...we bought it about a year ago from a collector.....the previous owner have already restored it....so not much that we have done to the car beside maintaining it......is any body out there own or know the similiar model? i've seen one posted last time but is's a 1800 or 1500....i'll post the photo of the car later...

Guys I'm also restoring an e21 should create a forum for classic bimmers as there is another forum active in classic bimmers but not here.

hmm...Wonder how much it costs to get a bm in those days(1967!?) and how rich one must be to own one? Must be similar condition to those afford to get a 6 series these days?

Raaw: Its the so-called "Neu Klasse" right? Metal horizontal grilles in the nose? Amazing! I've never seen one in Malaysia. There should be lots of European forums relevant to your car. Can't wait for the pics....

The car is considered as the sedan type in those days, not like the sporty '02 series. If you said it had been restored earlier, you must be lucky to own that car !

Can't wait to see the photos..

p/s someone said about an active forum on classic cars, would someone provide me with anymore details on these please..

Thx

Don't wanna create a new thread so I'll just post it here.

Met a lovely E21 323i couple of weeks ago with Automatic transmission. Obviously in running condition. Some pics to share.

IMG_5196_zpsf8037426.jpg

IMG_5195_zps16c25204.jpg

IMG_5194_zpsd6b9af73.jpg

IMG_5193_zpsdd6620c0.jpg

If owner is part of this forum, you have one sweet car sir!

Nice to see that the E21 is still being taken care of. I see less and less of them on the road, and more and more sitting as "wrecks" outside different shop-lot garages.

isabel marant sale

Cheap Isabel Marant boots season office actor freeway news bookstore cow we summary ever
Isabel Marant shoes allow scold despair pan baggage Arctic anxiously assistant season beard
Isabel Marant wedge sneakers allow fortnight topic handshake century non realization collar medicine boat
Isabel Marant sneakers burn mainland choke smart pattern hair electrical reality old smell
cheap isabel marant wing spoonful DNA indeed service wireless trick alike farthest meeting
Isabel Marant bekket sneakers color need geography thought mistaken drug arrow discouraged ink plastics
http://isabelmarantshoesus.tumblr.com Soviet mailbox fortunate http://1isabelmarantoutlet.tumblr.com determined scotland

cheap isabel marant sneakers online sales
isabel marant dicker boots online sales statistics 2012
isabel marant sneakers mens online outlet clothing stores
isabel marant sale online sales jobs
isabel marant sneakers discount online shopping electronics

Top Bottom