Chris Cab's E30 Cabrio..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Zoggee

Club Guest
Muahahaa...!!! was waiting fot him at Petronas Station at Tuas- Singapore Second Link Highway Toll booth at JB ..before meeting up with him with some upcoming project he has his mind set on..then a few Gallardo zoom by...vroom!!! :eek: . What shock me the most ...cipek!!! :blink: then came anuder Gallardo parked in front of me...*sigh* made me feels like proton among them.. :blush: I was awed by them till I forgot to snap pictures of it.There were 1 yellow machine like Eeric's..two Modenas..and a few Lambos..argh...stupid me..!!! stupid me..!!! :beaten: Just like ILV smsed me..hehe..They go back 2 a big roundabout!once a week can come out and playBack to topic...After that Chris Cab arrived with his duh...?? :blink: Monster..!! :D here goes..

Originally posted by Alvin@Jun 13 2005, 12:16 AM
So whats the project?

hissing sound at every gear change.. :ph34r:

btw..heres anuder one.The M3's disc rotor

lol....u and the crazy E30 drift vid Calvin posted...hehe

Good to see ya yesterday, and pity I missed all the Lambo's & 360's.....but I was too busy driving 10 miles out of the way just so I could make a u-turn :angry:

EDIT: hey Alvin, just a Getrag 260 so I can get rid of the crappy 240....nuttin big......yet ;)

:D yeah man..you missed them by just a few minutes. well.. :getyourfactsright: my B25 was outrun by you..*sigh* and now you want more... :cry: *sigh* I can't keep up with you :(

Btw..I dun like the grille la.. :) you and ur Ah Beng grille. :ph34r: Not "Bling!" enuf la..

full of power..!!! :p

Btw,I'm getting myself a Dog Leg Tranny...!!!! nyeh..!! :p nyeh..!! :p nyeh..!! :p nyeh..!! :p nyeh..!! :p

rofl :D come on man it's not that bad :beaten: ....it fits the chunky M-Tech II front :yahoo: bling, bling babe

Originally posted by Zoggee@Jun 13 2005, 12:25 AM
full of power..!!! :p

Btw,I'm getting myself a Dog Leg Tranny...!!!! nyeh..!! :p nyeh..!! :p nyeh..!! :p nyeh..!! :p nyeh..!! :p
lol.....................................................................................bastard!! :aggressive:

B) This is what I got after being stunned by the Italian Monsters from Singapore...er..? I mean the Lambos and the Ferraris.

:yahoo: yay..!!!! :yahoo: muahahahaaa..!! :yahoo:

Originally posted by Chris Cab@Jun 13 2005, 12:19 AM

EDIT: hey Alvin, just a Getrag 260 so I can get rid of the crappy 240....nuttin big......yet ;)

yeah right...!!! :nyehehe:

Top Bottom