China Newbie

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ShanghaiRed

Club Guest
Hey there,I'm new to this forum and the Bimmers....so new in fact that I don't have one yet but am like you guys I am an admirer and looking for one. Am in Shanghai now (been in China for 5 years) but moving back home to Subang next month for family reasons and will be testing out some second-hand rides before plowing in (hopefully a Bimmer).Bimmers are getting more popular in China although Audi is by far the most popular luxury sedan in China, followed by VW. Bimmers and Mercs are catching up quick though I must say and the Chinese appetite and propensity to buy luxury goods are scary. Like Msia, cars here are expensive (but still less than Msia, but coupled with the number plates like COE it gets closer). Haven't driven a car here all 5 years as I never really needed to, and parking is expensive. Public transport is excellent and affordable, but drivers here are nuts and super rude. Can't wait to cruise back home again and hopefully meet you guys and sifus.Thanks for making this forum so informative and enjoyable.Cheers to All,Shanghai Red.

welcome welcome to the world of UDM. may the force be with u and wish u all the best in getting your 1st udm in the soonest of time

Thanks and I d need the luck and guidance from you guys. The club is such a rich and honest resource of shared knowledge / experience. Thanks again and will keep everyone posted on my "get" :)

Thanks guys for the warm welcome. Look forward to meeting UDM enthusiasts in person. Right now I am just learning as much as I can about UDMs. As it stands, I am leaning towards E39s. Lots of useful info here. If anyone comes across any available ones a newbie should take a good look at, let me know! Cheers.

Welcome to our forum, hope one day can welcome u to the club! :top:

Welcome to the forum ShanghaiRed .....u red in kaler kaa :biggrin: :):) do enjoy your stay here and try to make full use of the forum positively ... :top:

Top Bottom