Changes to Management Committee

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

maccasel

Vice President
Club Committee
Dear All,

We wish to announce that CM Kojak818 has tendered his resignation from the Committee due to his work commitments.

We would like to place on record our sincere thanks to Kojak818 for his time and contribution to the Committee and Club and wish him all the best moving forward.

The Committee has also appointed OM Soulfood and OM Mavik to be part of the Management Committee to enhance further the current structure and we hope both Soulfood and Mavik can contribute positively for the Club.

Please join me in welcoming CM Soulfood and CM Mavik.

Thank you.

mac

Thank you ex-CM Kojak for your continued efforts and service to our beloved Club. I am pleased to see our new big boys CM Soulfood and CM Mavik to the Managing Committee of BMW Club Malaysia.

Thanks all, one of my first tasks would be to assist in the forum clean up and ensure technical issues that members are facing will be fixed or escalated correctly. I hope to get the support from all the members. I am a pretty straight forward guy so any issues with my cleanup or if you have any problems with how I manage, do let me know directly, whether it may be via the forum or in person or by giving me a call. My aim is to help with the forum and IT related stuff as well as assist the other committee members whether it may be purely administrative or backend type of work :)

congratulations mavik and soulfood! my dear friend kojak, special thanks to you bro. keep in touch ya.

Assalamualaikum

Good Morning To All. :)

I hereby wish to say , Thank You very much to our friend Kojak for all the
the contributions for our Club and certainly wish you all the best always my friend.

And to our friend Soulfood And Mavik , congratulation to both of you
and happy having you with us.

Cheers

Wassalam

Alby325i. :)

Top Bottom