Carbon Fibre Styling

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
:yahoo: Wah !!! this is nice man. Can spray the whole car then. But the price $$$$$$. We can get a group buy to try it.

yeaps, saw a similar product b4 or wuz it dis one in a website. considerin to buy to cover a small crack/stone chip on my cf hood, sighs :(.

but i think b4 sprayin over the crack, i shld apply some resin to hold the crack b4 it spreads more like flakes. only thang is dat i don quite think i shld use epoxy resin, but another type of resin instead, anyone? :unsure: :unsure:

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

wa lau eh...serious ah...hahhah...how the heck does it do that man??...hahh... looks like i can carbon coat anything!!!...hahhah.... but seriously man..i'm going to google this bugger and see what the rest of the world thinks!!..:)

Originally posted by gwumpkus@Nov 2 2005, 05:50 PM
wa lau eh...serious ah...hahhah...how the heck does it do that man??...hahh... looks like i can carbon coat anything!!!...hahhah.... but seriously man..i'm going to google this bugger and see what the rest of the world thinks!!..:)
Lead the way Mike... Frankly, I'm just in a lazy mood... Do let us in on your findings :eek:k:

I noticed it's close to a hundred pounds. If it really does what it says, no harm in a couple of us sharing a can right?

It says FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM! (UK mainland only). Overseas Orders might cost something.
Do you want to use my address? But U guys will get the item early Dec :rolleyes: Im going back early Dec.

:blink:
wow!
this is indeed one funky stuff!!! :nyehehe:

looks pretty straight forward to do.....

only thing is the price....its going for 99 pounds man!!!
thts wht?RM693 per spray can???

sigh....wish i was still living in UK.

saw the price... for that much money...i can almost buy the real stuff...:).. considering i'll prob waste 50% trying out the first round!!!..hahha..:)..

Originally posted by tyke@Nov 6 2005, 07:24 PM
:blink:
wow!
this is indeed one funky stuff!!! :nyehehe:

looks pretty straight forward to do.....

only thing is the price....its going for 99 pounds man!!!
thts wht?RM693 per spray can???

sigh....wish i was still living in UK.
Looking at the instruction, it don't like the spray is the technology behind the carbon fiber look. It is more like a cling on film. The spray cans are degreaser, primers paint (for the film to stick on properly) and final spray of laquer for protection of the carbon fiber film.

Just think of the tinted film for your wind screen but installed on the outside. Not sure whether it could really withstand heat as claimed by the manufacturer..

It might just worked... Cant wait for it to come to Malaysia.. :eek:k:

It can be done in singapore . A friend of mine actually sent his panels there to be sprayed .

Really nice.. but pretty expensive .

Will try to get the details from him .

cheers :D

Top Bottom