Can we Get this Rims here

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
This rim is quite easy to get, as I believe it came standard on some E46 325i. Go to places like Hup Shun in Sunway and Sunny Carcare in Taman Mayang and see if they have sets traded in by customers.

I remember there was one set for sale posted by a forummer a few months ago.

If you want to buy new, go and ask AB (be prepared though!).

Hey, that eNerGy's rims! It's quite common and auto bavaria's pricing is too high. Can also try Stuttgart in Taman Mayang but I also remember seeing it in Sunny Car Care a few months ago.

Thanks Guys. Please advise how can i get to Sunny Car Care Taman Mayang..

this should be 205/40/R17 ?

That is M-Double Spoke Type 68 rim. Standard on e46 325iSMG edition.

E46 should be 225/45/17.

Sunny Car Care is at the row of shops behind Cash Converters. Look out for the Ipoh Chicken.

I remember asking the AB person after seeing the price, "Wah, so cheap ah...real or not?". "Sir, that's the price for 1 rim." Great design! I would have gotten it if I could afford it.

Originally posted by OSFlanker@Apr 8 2005, 02:57 AM
E46 should be 225/45/17.

Sunny Car Care is at the row of shops behind Cash Converters. Look out for the Ipoh Chicken.
This is one of the M wheels from BMW. Its staggered, 225's in the front and 245's rear. I think the celup looking M rims is 225 all round, so make sure you are getting orig if you are paying orig prices.

Originally posted by wkwoo69@Apr 8 2005, 08:32 AM
I remember asking the AB person after seeing the price, "Wah, so cheap ah...real or not?". "Sir, that's the price for 1 rim." Great design! I would have gotten it if I could afford it.
Kekekekekeke... I have heard of such reactions b4. Just goes to show how overpriced stuff from auto bavaria can be. :D

Guys. i end up with this rim. in Hup Sun.. After comparing both. i like this more..

Guys - Watch out for thier Alignment and Balancing. Its Fucked :aggressive: They are not that experienced . After changing the tyres/Rims ,i when for Spin 130KMH. My stering was shaking. So i took it to my usual Balancing shop in PJ. and it fixed now. :yahoo:

I paid 3200 with Tyres 90% good tread. Dunlop Sports 2000 E (made in Germany). Then Trade in my old 15" rims for Rm1000 inclusive of Michellin MVX8 Tyres 4 month Old tyre.

so paid only Rm2200 Balance.I guess it OK Deal :dunno:

Originally posted by soorian@Apr 13 2005, 03:40 AM
I paid 3200 with Tyres 90% good tread. Dunlop Sports 2000 E (made in Germany). Then Trade in my old 15" rims for Rm1000 inclusive of Michellin MVX8 Tyres 4 month Old tyre.

so paid only Rm2200 Balance.I guess it OK Deal :dunno:
It looks like a reasonably good deal. The dealer will then sell your traded-in stuff at a higher price. I recall my dealer making extra RM500-00 from my stock 16" rims and Dunlop SP2000s when I changed my rims to 17". He just bought me a mug of beer!! :)

Top Bottom