paultantk;576311 said:
tanya itu ramsing...

Itu singh ka? Nanti dia panggil pegi urut belakang taruh:smokin:

Oh ya where is he hiding?? been very quiet these days

initialM;576313 said:
Any lead??

1st....$$$$$
2nd...$$$$$

Its bows down to how much are you willing spend to gain the ultimate BHP that you think its sufficient.

A lot of work involved and very expensive though initialm if you want to walk down the path to the dark side.

With stock engine internals I'm not sure if it's safe to hit such high HP. You'll definitely need to change a lot of stuff. Ask the FI sifus la like ramsing and bundy.

ICEMAN 13;576455 said:
by you getting old ...are you able to handle the powahhhh ....

Wei I'm still young at heart la

jeffreyewe;576318 said:
1st....$$$$$
2nd...$$$$$

Its bows down to how much are you willing spend to gain the ultimate BHP that you think its sufficient.

If can get 350 on wheel hp for E36 M3 should be ok

loafer;576485 said:
A lot of work involved and very expensive though initialm if you want to walk down the path to the dark side.

With stock engine internals I'm not sure if it's safe to hit such high HP. You'll definitely need to change a lot of stuff. Ask the FI sifus la like ramsing and bundy.

Still considering few options so need to know the choices & cost:smokin:

want cheap ? go for 1JZ and put in Garret turbo, cam, motec and so on. Can be easily done 1000hp and put in ur E36 so it will fly. But no guarantee on safety :D later become german + japan mix :D

Bro it has always been a dream of mine to FI the BMW engine. But the thing that is holding me back is this....

How much power is ever really enough? Sure you can say anywhere between 300-350 rwhp for now would be more than enough but trust me it is never ever ever enough. Soon you'll be wanting more and that's when things starts to get out of hand.

If we're in US different story la....everything so cheap there...hehehe

My post has been deleted few times. And now again in my own thread. Can Committee or Mod explain?

loafer;576737 said:
Bro it has always been a dream of mine to FI the BMW engine. But the thing that is holding me back is this....

How much power is ever really enough? Sure you can say anywhere between 300-350 rwhp for now would be more than enough but trust me it is never ever ever enough. Soon you'll be wanting more and that's when things starts to get out of hand.

If we're in US different story la....everything so cheap there...hehehe

To do force induction in a BMW engine is not easy, more so when ours are right hand drive units. I have done one with a M42 engine of which after much money and time spent, I sold it off cheaply!! It all depends on how anal you are with the setup. If you want everything to be perfect, then it would be tough to do so because the engine is built as a NA engine, and as such there will be plenty of retrofitting works and compromise as well. And in some cases, are you comfortable with "compromises"??

As for horsepower, it will be enough when you can't control the beast at full throttle. 350 to 400 whp should be enough le :)

Anyway, there is one turbocharged E36 M3 running around Klang Valley, not too sure if its still in one piece. The front internal wheel arch was cut to fit the turbo :)

Cheers

ALBundy;576758 said:
To do force induction in a BMW engine is not easy, more so when ours are right hand drive units. I have done one with a M42 engine of which after much money and time spent, I sold it off cheaply!! It all depends on how anal you are with the setup. If you want everything to be perfect, then it would be tough to do so because the engine is built as a NA engine, and as such there will be plenty of retrofitting works and compromise as well. And in some cases, are you comfortable with "compromises"??

As for horsepower, it will be enough when you can't control the beast at full throttle. 350 to 400 whp should be enough le :)

Anyway, there is one turbocharged E36 M3 running around Klang Valley, not too sure if its still in one piece. The front internal wheel arch was cut to fit the turbo :)

Cheers

LOL I liked how you said "not sure if its still in one piece".

Thanks for sharing bro.

Yes you're right, all the cars we see turbocharged is LHD versions mainly in Europe and US. M42 at least has a little bit more space compared to the M52. I've actually spoken to my mechanic before and he advised against doing it. Not because he doesn't want to but because he said he don't want to headache later on :eek:.

initialM;576314 said:
Itu singh ka? Nanti dia panggil pegi urut belakang taruh:smokin:

Oh ya where is he hiding?? been very quiet these days

lol...unker, u tea keladi, y want to drive so fast? if u want fast action, visit blackhowling's starkiss ktv, he can give you turbo in a little blue pill. then you can ride like Tonto in Lone Ranger :rock:

u must ask feisaldzul la, he the king of power. quietly melting the tar roads in cbj.:smokin:

ramsing;576963 said:
lol...unker, u tea keladi, y want to drive so fast? if u want fast action, visit blackhowling's starkiss ktv, he can give you turbo in a little blue pill. then you can ride like Tonto in Lone Ranger :rock:

u must ask feisaldzul la, he the king of power. quietly melting the tar roads in cbj.:smokin:

I'm waiting for you bring me there la.

Melting tars uhh? Thats why I dun want transfer to CBJ:smokin:

Top Bottom