C pillar

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

snchin

Club Guest
Anybody know where can get the interior c pillar panels for e36? the clips on mine are broken. My mechanic did modify it once but now come off liao. Chop shop in penang only bring in the front half of the car and not the rear

Hello, I'm Yan from Penang. Mett you before on one of the TT.

My B Pillar is broken as well. Call up the new replacement of each side is RM 270.00 from the shop without installation.

The cracking cause some sound from this problem.

Do you think is expensive?

regards, yan

sorry take so long to reply :)

sadly, havent found the pillars. Have checked with james..he might have it end of the month. si beh sien...looks like this german engineering not that good....clips break so easily. My dad's old merc dont have this prob also...sigh...

Your hand gatai ar ?

Who ask you shiok-shiok open up to take a look what is behind pillar....hahah.....

no lah...the clips broken...
just wonder why the plastic is so brittle

I finally change mine..I paid for RM 540 of both side. The C Pillar is making noise now...

A=at your front windscreen
B=Between the front and back door
C=at the rear wind screen

c pillar

anyone know where can get b pillar and c pillar ? don't know sparepart shop still selling ?

i think getting 2nd hand c pillar also not that good an idea...the clips will most probably be brittle by now. I am thinking of getting it modified by those ppl who do interiors. Was told can be done and we have a satisfied forummer as well.

will check it out.

Deal with Fue Sang Cushion Maker

Just had the A-pillar and C-pillar covers of my 12-year-old E36 repaired.

Excellent job by C.K. Wong aka Ah Kin of Fue Sang Cushion Maker in Jln Ipoh, KL.

The plastic clips of the covers had all broken and normally one would need to either get a used or new cover. Stuttgart

(used parts division) was quoting RM80 for used C-pillar one and around RM280 for new...but no stock now.

Ah Kin says no need to waste money lah, can fix one. and so he did by riveting metal plates that act like clips to the

insides of each cover. Fits like a charm - tight and firm without any looseness even after a bumpy journey. The metal

clips look sturdy enough to outlast the rest of the cabin.

Total cost for 1 A-pillar + 1 C-pillar job = RM90. Workmanship is neat and price is Very reasonable.

Look up Ah Kin first if you have uphostery repair needs. He might just save you a bundle.

Fue Sang Cushion Maker
584, Batu 3 ¾, Jalan Ipoh
51200 Kuala Lumpur

Tel: 03-6258 9534/019-278 3022

yan;168697 said:
I finally change mine..I paid for RM 540 of both side. The C Pillar is making noise now...

yan,
where u buy the B-pillar in png? mine cracked too......:p

Harbinger;195635 said:

Just had the A-pillar and C-pillar covers of my 12-year-old E36 repaired.

Excellent job by C.K. Wong aka Ah Kin of Fue Sang Cushion Maker in Jln Ipoh, KL.

The plastic clips of the covers had all broken and normally one would need to either get a used or new cover. Stuttgart

(used parts division) was quoting RM80 for used C-pillar one and around RM280 for new...but no stock now.

Ah Kin says no need to waste money lah, can fix one. and so he did by riveting metal plates that act like clips to the

insides of each cover. Fits like a charm - tight and firm without any looseness even after a bumpy journey. The metal

clips look sturdy enough to outlast the rest of the cabin.

Total cost for 1 A-pillar + 1 C-pillar job = RM90. Workmanship is neat and price is Very reasonable.

Look up Ah Kin first if you have uphostery repair needs. He might just save you a bundle.

Fue Sang Cushion Maker
584, Batu 3 ¾, Jalan Ipoh
51200 Kuala Lumpur

Tel: 03-6258 9534/019-278 3022

Bookmarked.

Sorry for bringing up an old post, but the info is really helpful.

i'm looking for a piece of c-pillar ....mine cracked to half ...anyone selling or having a spare do let me know ..

TQ

Top Bottom