Buying E92, need advise

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

colinbird

Club Guest
Hello, Thinking to buy an E92 320i, year 08 or 09. Need some advise whether E92 320i better or E92 325i better.would like to know about fuel consumption, service and maintance.please share your experience.thank you.

Haven get it yet bro. Need some advise before proceed.
Would like to ask if the mileage already been 50k n above, worth it to buy?
Need any changing? Any cost?

Hahaha daniel . Not yet bro , still waiting for bank .
Colin . Road tax -slightly below 2.1k .
F.c should be around 21 mpg

it's 21 miles per gallon

mine averages around 12 - 12.3 l/100km with my daily drive to work..

What about the service and maintaince?
If the car already been driving for over 50k km mileage, need to change anything or maybe after certain mileage have to change anything?

It's just normal Service n maintaince . IMO is not that hard to maintain a bimmer if u take good care of it n every service is up to date . Of coz u'll need to replace those wear n tear parts .

colinbird;770451 said:
Haven get it yet bro. Need some advise before proceed.
Would like to ask if the mileage already been 50k n above, worth it to buy?
Need any changing? Any cost?

Local car or imported? 50K for a 3-4 year old car is very low and it could be a mere weekend car. Just double check on mileage if from used car dealer and an import. If private owner/used car dealer, car is bought new locally, then check the service records. You can find out a lot from there.

320or 325? Depends what you want or how fussy you are. For me the 320 is very under powered compared to the 325. But some want to own a coupe and do not really care to have 5000 HP and 10,000 NM or torque. They are very happy. So it really depends on you.

Thank for your sharing.
I just want to have a comfort n a coupe stylish car. Hehe.
Would like to know at which mileage have to make a major service?
N also on the major service cost around how much?

i have 320 2009 coupe. so far so good. mileage now 65k km. only changed brake pads. not aware of any major service due soon...in fact none as per the computer print out.

fuel consumption....i wouldn't worry. if you can afford to buy a premium car, you shouldn't be worry about fuel consumption. just enjoy the ride.

Power wise, 2l engine is less power (not underpower) than 2.5l. 2.5l less power than 3l. 3l less power than 4l and so on. My point is you get what you paid for.

one consideration, if you have to sell the car later, the recond one will have slight problem to sell as compared to local import. people will ask so many questions regarding mileage la bla bla.

Top Bottom