Buying 525 (Recond): Diagnostics in Ampang/KLCC area?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

owen

Hello All,Does anyone know a reliable third-party mechanic/workshop to send this car to within the Ampang or Jln Tun Razak area?As others have adviced here, I've yet to sign on the financing paperwork until and unless it gets the thumbs up from an independent party.Appreciate all your help. Hope to see you in gatherings soon!

nearest is Sapura Auto. Premium-pricing.
Next to that would be BMWorld in Desa Pandan.

Other places a bit farther would be Ultimate in Gombak/Batu Caves.

Anyone else ?

BTW, have you introduced yourself? Cheers.

affan66;310703 said:
nearest is Sapura Auto. Premium-pricing.
Next to that would be BMWorld in Desa Pandan.

Other places a bit farther would be Ultimate in Gombak/Batu Caves.

Anyone else ?

BTW, have you introduced yourself? Cheers.

Thanks for the leads there Affan.

I'd wondering if whether these places may be biased to some extent at all? Critique-ing a competitor's merchandise so to speak...

I'm quite green when it comes to recond purchases, so do correct me fellas.

I just found out exact location and background info for BMWorld. So very close to my home it's amazing.

Thanks very much!

let us know how it goes. I've been there a few times and find them okay. Speak to the boss Yusri. A few forummers go there too.

affan66;311025 said:
let us know how it goes. I've been there a few times and find them okay. Speak to the boss Yusri. A few forummers go there too.
Coincidentally I spoke to a mechanic named Affan :). Couldn't get to the boss Yusri.

affan66;311025 said:
So here's my experience at BMWorld (Desa Pandan):

A helpful bunch, friendly and straight-forward. Certainly a feeling of professional-ism - from neat uniforms to the workshop outlook. The only downside is that it's quite small, considering 7 and 5 series are large cars, the disparity was too obvious and gave an uncomfortable feeling. Maybe I'm just too used to AB's service centers, though.

In any case I'll definitely send my cars to them. They are experienced with Japanese-specs, although I don't think they'd do I-Drive modifications/retrofittings for it. Can anyone confirm this?

Cost for Inspection, Diagnostics and brief test-drive: RM 150.00

Nice ride you're getting there owen :) Hope everything goes through well.

If you're free come join us for the official TT this coming Friday. Click here for more information.

P.S (Guys, BM World is in Desa Pandan or Desa Tun Razak?)

affan? hey.... since when I have a twin working there. :D gotta ask for big discount then. Own labour cost? :D

It is quite a small place but it has four hoists in such a small area. The waiting area is also quite comfy. Also, got lotsa places to lepak in case the job takes a bit longer. Also public transport is aplenty.

Top Bottom