buying 2002 e65 735li

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

navin kanvinder

Club Guest
hey people. im new to d 7series clan. previously used a e60 but totalled in an accident. was tinking of buying a e65 735 year 2002. test drove it, awesome. d dealer took me aroud a taman oso .pushed it on d hump and holes . suspension feels good. but .. i have seen amny bad reviews online bout tis model. thought of getting first hand view frm drivers in malaysia itself in terms of reliability and maintanance. very much appreciated guys

unlike the e38....personally i feel the e65 is a chauffer's car....

since there are bad reviews...why an e65?

yes...it is relatively cheap now and i am sure it drives silky smooth but surely parts will be expensive and used parts are also scarce.

why not get another e60?

I'm thinking of letting go my ride E65, wanted to get a godzilla.. Full service records with a good price [emoji6]

E65 is a great ride. I'm thinking of letting go my ride with full service records. Goes with a great price too because I wanted to buy back a godzilla. But no room for the monster.

cyne said:
E65 is a great ride. I'm thinking of letting go my ride with full service records. Goes with a great price too because I wanted to buy back a godzilla. But no room for the monster.
Gogogo buy the Gojirra bro :D Definitely a different world than your e65 and e39

cyne said:
Can't buy as no room for it...
Can park the other cars outside for temporary or park at friend's house...must give way to the King, all hail king Gojirra

Top Bottom