Bumper spray

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

zhahril

Club Guest
Hi all,

Has anyone spray their bumper recently? I got quoted from Eurotuner Kota Damansara for RM800. Paint is alphine white. Thank you.

You can try Ah Wong spray paint at Jalan Tandang PJ. Call him at 012-320 5863. He spray many continental cars like Audi, VW and BMW. Just say Ah Lee (silver Golf GTI) introduce.

Maybe you can try Ingress Body & Paint shop in Kepong. Original paint and good workmanship.

I too have used Wong Brothers Jalan Tandang a couple of times on my previous ride - generally quite satisfied

zhahril said:
Hi all,

Has anyone spray their bumper recently? I got quoted from Eurotuner Kota Damansara for RM800. Paint is alphine white. Thank you.
Pricing is about what you would pay at Ingress Auto, they quoted me to repaint one panel is about 800-1000 ringgit too.

Thanks guys for the info. I went with eurotuner since my lampu casing pecah. Front lights plus bumper spray rm4600+rm800. Sigh

Wong quoted me RM400. i will visit him. So hard to keep your front bumper scratch free. 3rd time repaint in 5 years

My ride is Neptune blue 5GT. I painted my rear bumper twice due to scratches caused by accidents. I paid RM300 and RM250 respectively in one of Johor Bahru workshop. The sifu colour matching skill is great as you know it is not easy to match Neptune blue, whereas quality nothing great but acceptable.

Top Bottom