Bring your own OIL .....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

dzuljazz2001

Official Member
:listen: thought of sharing this invaluable information for those who might have missed it in the news!!:eek::eek:Hopefully Shell and Castrol will come up with something solid to assure users that what is in the market now are their genuine lube oil !!! User are being cheated here. :hmmmm: Just wondering, is AB and the rest getting the supplies from the authorised suppliers???http://ondscene.blogspot.com/2010/02/rampasan-minyak-pelincir-minyak.html:eek::damnmate::hmmmm:

Oh my god!!!! wow ... i guess the sure way you're getting the real thing is if you buy it from the petrol station.

B33mEr;493825 said:
Oh my god!!!! wow ... i guess the sure way you're getting the real thing is if you buy it from the petrol station.

:listen: privately own petrol kiosk will not jamin that also .....ppl wanna make quick bucks will resort to anything ..... workshop, spare part shops and no exception to petrol kiosk.

The best is to buy direct from authorised dealers :top:

that's why i take the effort to buy from authorised retailers, which i confirm with the official distributor. Risk minimising....

In this country, everything can kao tim.. :wink: even at SC level if not careful.. :eek:

ramsing;493852 said:
that's why i take the effort to buy from authorised retailers, which i confirm with the official distributor. Risk minimising....

bro do you mean places like eneos or something else?this issue scares the crap out of me :eek:

shite...that's crazy man!

From my last oil change, i got extra 1L to take back home. Castrol Edge Fully Syn. Will do a thorough inspection all over the bottle & label. Might even take it to official distributor to confirm if it's original or fake.

:top::top: do tht bro, just to be doubly sure ...we just cannot afford to be to casual abt things sometimes ..:top:

Top Bottom