Bridgestone Advert

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Eq, long time no see & a good one there. Who says the japanese don't hv a sense of humor.

But Merc ok, what about BMW? :D

P.S. How is ur AV project coming along?

Originally posted by chaiks@Mar 14 2005, 02:34 PM
Eq, long time no see & a good one there. Who says the japanese don't hv a sense of humor.

But Merc ok, what about BMW? :D

P.S. How is ur AV project coming along?
Silly me, your new nick is so obvious but yet well-camouflaged ..... :D

Am having some delay with the cinema due to an incompetent contractor, but with a bit of luck should be plug 'n play around August - will surely invite you for an audition once everything is set up!!

How's the bit-torrent coming along?? Somehow I never got it to work, you know .....

Oh ya.. forgot that I changed my nick.

The thunderstorm here is pretty bad at my place. Got hit so many times after the last incident. It was only yesterday, my dedicated circuit breaker (ELCB) for my AVs tripped. The ELCB cannot be switch on and thought need to change, but just now DIY to take out and back in and its still working. Guess need to buy another to change, in case.

Even with the lightning arrestor pole installed on my roof ever since the last incident, lightning still tripped my circuit breaker. As I'm typing now, the clouds above is at it again. Argghhhh...

Are you installing a dedicated circuit breaker for the room? Lightning problem around your area?

P.s. lets do tea again. Hv not seen or heard from chankl for awhile. Halo! Chankl!

Originally posted by chaiks@Mar 14 2005, 03:32 PM
Are you installing a dedicated circuit breaker for the room? Lightning problem around your area?
No, I have not given much thought to a circuit breaker as such but my house IS within an open area. I have been told that such locations are a magnet for lightning!!

However, my house is not the highest one within a 100-meter radius - technical question for you - is it true that chances are the highest point in the vicinity would act as this magnet?? ;)

Originally posted by Equalizer@Mar 14 2005, 04:26 PM
No, I have not given much thought to a circuit breaker as such but my house IS within an open area. I have been told that such locations are a magnet for lightning!!

However, my house is not the highest one within a 100-meter radius - technical question for you - is it true that chances are the highest point in the vicinity would act as this magnet?? ;)
Yes, I guess its the highest point in the open area I'm staying. Not unless, the earth beneath my house play another vital point. Guess I have to live with it with as much precaution and readiness. This time, its the house alarm got some problem after the lightning. Will need to get my installer to check out.

Sorry for hijacking the thread. Just started another for us to discuss on AV stuff.
http://bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/index.ph...=ST&f=19&t=1952

Top Bottom