Body Work and Paint Shop

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

physicist

Club Guest
Guys,Am looking for the above mentioned in KL. Any recommendations for a good and reliable one? I searched and discovered Ultra Tune but would like a few more just in case the former is too expensive (judging from their set up). Thanks.

bro physicist ,

1. would suggest you intro yourself first in the newbiew section .

2. this topic had been discussed in couple of threads . do a search .

anyway , welcome to club .

cheers !

physicist;339363 said:
Guys,

Am looking for the above mentioned in KL. Any recommendations for a good and reliable one? I searched and discovered Ultra Tune but would like a few more just in case the former is too expensive (judging from their set up). Thanks.

In Subang Jaya SS19 (Ah Fong & Ah Sheung), I have this paint job guy who does excellent work and charges reasonable price. His shop is not really impressive but the workmanship and detailing is really up to expectation.

PM me for details if you are interested.

Regards

Ken

Do you want cheap or you want good? These two sometimes are mutually exclusive. I had mine done at Weng Seng in Sg Besi. Their workmanship is very good but customer service is not great and it is not cheap.

KenLim;340083 said:
In Subang Jaya SS19 (Ah Fong & Ah Sheung), I have this paint job guy who does excellent work and charges reasonable price. His shop is not really impressive but the workmanship and detailing is really up to expectation.

PM me for details if you are interested.

Regards

Ken
where in SJ SS19 ? Tel # ???

peanut;340259 said:
Do you want cheap or you want good? These two sometimes are mutually exclusive. I had mine done at Weng Seng in Sg Besi. Their workmanship is very good but customer service is not great and it is not cheap.

Hi Peanut.

How much is 'not cheap'? Am window-shopping around.

Thanks.

peanut;340259 said:
That Weng Seng place is actually in Jln Chan Sow Lin area. My brother-in -law have been working as a sub-con in the painting section 4 almost 35 yrs. His wife is a relative of the boss. Frequently they would send him over 2 Glenmarie AB for sparying & touch-up works. Workmanship is GOOD:top: I've seen Johor Royalty's car & the former PM's official car there. BUT the customer service is BAD:eek: & the price is VERY expensive:eek: Thats' y I don't send my cars 2 this place.

udm68;340950 said:
That Weng Seng place is actually in Jln Chan Sow Lin area. My brother-in -law have been working as a sub-con in the painting section 4 almost 35 yrs. His wife is a relative of the boss. Frequently they would send him over 2 Glenmarie AB for sparying & touch-up works. Workmanship is GOOD:top: I've seen Johor Royalty's car & the former PM's official car there. BUT the customer service is BAD:eek: & the price is VERY expensive:eek: Thats' y I don't send my cars 2 this place.

An entire car (exterior) is RM3800 for E90. I did mine for RM1500 for bumper/Hamann spoiler (stone chips), front bonnet (stone chips) and one side panel near the wheel (dinked some some stupid SUV). Yes, their customer service is lousy. They could have sold me to repray the whole car (as I got minor bird shit mark on the trunk and minor stone chips at the rear bumper) but didn't didn't care to suggest. It is the non-negotiable and do-if-you-want-otherwise-f**koff attitude! But they do a lot of Porsches and BMW and I have even seen a new GTR there.

chase;340449 said:
where in SJ SS19 ? Tel # ???
Hi Ken, I'm very new to this forum & would appreciate if U can share the contact # for SS19 shop as my car needs some bumper repair too. TQ

Don't forget the price depends on what brand of paint you're using, how many coats etc.

if you're on a budget, theres a very good painter at AU3. guy does not take car at will. he evaluates his load and propose u a time to send in, and finish. so u can plan ahead. he is also very polite and suggest u good options.

its called Meon Auto Pearl.
the owner's name Idris.
u might want to try calling him at 0193745558.

i did my e34 and my charade detomaso at him. might be bringing in my e36 for touch up later this months.

DANNY H/P : 012-225 2520 Action Motor..
42, Jalan TS 6/2, Taman Industri Subang,
47510, Subang Jaya, Selangor.
T : 03-5621 2520 F : 03-5621 2521

he takes a good care of my e46 so far..Painting, Welding & Body Works, u name it.

peanut;341819 said:
An entire car (exterior) is RM3800 for E90. I did mine for RM1500 for bumper/Hamann spoiler (stone chips), front bonnet (stone chips) and one side panel near the wheel (dinked some some stupid SUV). Yes, their customer service is lousy. They could have sold me to repray the whole car (as I got minor bird shit mark on the trunk and minor stone chips at the rear bumper) but didn't didn't care to suggest. It is the non-negotiable and do-if-you-want-otherwise-f**koff attitude! But they do a lot of Porsches and BMW and I have even seen a new GTR there.

well well, we dont need this kind of rude customer service. in this kind of economic climate, these kind of business will sooner or later die a natural death.

good work and good service doesnt have to be mutually exclusive.

Top Bottom