BMWCM Official TT MARCH 2013 - Original Kayu Nasi Kandar, Ampang Jaya

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

namidub

Official Member
Event : BMWCM Official Teh Tarik SessionDate : 08th MARCH 2013Time : 9:30pm onwardsVenue : Original Kayu Nasi Kandar, Ampang Jaya.
kayuampang_zps9b590f94.png
Note : It's a change of venue,guys! Ample free parking available at the multistorey carpark. Landmark nearby is Petronas Station and KL International school.1. Collect your renewal BMWCM Executive Jacket ! For those not entitled,the jackets can also be bought at RM100/pc.2. Club Guests are invited to join the OTT,if you like what you see,come onboard and join as OM. CM Fadhlan will try to make it,if he feels fit post surgery.All are invited! OMs, Club Guest and partners are welcome to mingle and put names to faces Friday night. Get in touch with co-hosts Ampang chapter guys!See you there!

BMWCM Official TT MARCH 2013 - Original Kayu Nasi Kandar, Ampang Jaya

Event : BMWCM Official Teh Tarik Session
Date : 08th MARCH 2013
Time : 9:30pm onwards
Venue : Original Kayu Nasi Kandar, Ampang Jaya.

kayuampang_zps9b590f94.png

Note : It's a change of venue,guys! Ample free parking available at the multistorey carpark. Landmark nearby is Petronas Station and KL International school.

1. Collect your renewal BMWCM Executive Jacket ! For those not entitled,the jackets can also be bought at RM100/pc.

2. Club Guests are invited to join the OTT,if you like what you see,come onboard and join as OM. CM Fadhlan will try to make it,if he feels fit post surgery.

All are invited! OMs, Club Guest and partners are welcome to mingle and put names to faces Friday night. Get in touch with co-hosts Ampang chapter guys!

See you there!

BlackCat;810521 said:
March 8th = Friday night bro... Jom!

Ohh:cool:....then i will be coming directly From Ipoh then as i have a Biz Meeting in Ipoh on March 8 and will leave Ipoh around 7-8pm on the same day...see you there:rock:

BlackCat;810521 said:
March 8th = Friday night bro... Jom!

Ohh:cool:....then i will be coming directly From Ipoh then as i have a Biz Meeting in Ipoh on March 8 and will leave Ipoh around 7-8pm on the same day...see you there:rock:

Val101;810524 said:

:rock::rock::rock: DRIVE SAFE!

Val101;810524 said:

:rock::rock::rock: DRIVE SAFE!

Good afternoon to all , okay I will be able to make it and see you there my friends....:)

By way to Fadhlan, hope you get well soon.

Take care to all and have a good day

Alby325i :):)

Good afternoon to all , okay I will be able to make it and see you there my friends....:)

By way to Fadhlan, hope you get well soon.

Take care to all and have a good day

Alby325i :):)

It has almost been a year and half since I have been any TT's so I shall drop by and say hello...

Starter pack not a full set yet but you can collect other merchandise too

Directions of the meet up area and parking

Please refer to the map below.
  • Please DO NOT make a 'U' turn at the road center divider. BE SAFE
  • Proceed until you reach the traffic lights, turn right and another right at the first junction
  • Proceed straight and turn right on the first 'T' junction
  • Immediately take a left turn to go into the open parking area
  • From there, please lookout for directions to the 2nd level covered carpark - PARKING IS FREE
  • I will place signboards later this evening to driect traffic to the 2nd level carpark
  • There is an elevator for your use to 'G' where 'Original Kayu' operates.
Drive safe and see you all there tonight!

KayuArrows_zpsc355437e.png

Please refer to the map below.
  • Please DO NOT make a 'U' turn at the road center divider. BE SAFE
  • Proceed until you reach the traffic lights, turn right and another right at the first junction
  • Proceed straight and turn right on the first 'T' junction
  • Immediately take a left turn to go into the open parking area
  • From there, please lookout for directions to the 2nd level covered carpark - PARKING IS FREE
  • I will place signboards later this evening to driect traffic to the 2nd level carpark
  • There is an elevator for your use to 'G' where 'Original Kayu' operates.
Drive safe and see you all there tonight!

KayuArrows_zpsc355437e.png

Black Arrows

The below will be placed strategically [as best as I can] from ISKL traffic-lights up to the ramp leading to the covered carpark.

IMG-20130308-00023_zps883b88b9.jpg