BMWCM May 2014 OTT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Shahrezan

Official Member
2nd Friday of the month just around the corner. Lets gather n meet up for some fun. Our OTT this month will be at new venue, get some new air from usual. Details as per below:

Date : 9th May 2014
Time : 10pm
Venue: JN's Place
No 6, Jalan PPS 1,
Pusat Perdagangan Selaseh

The location just next to Duke highway.

How to go?

1. Follow the link http://goo.gl/maps/fz125

OR

2 If you are coming from DUKE from Jalan Duta, turn left when you see the Kuantan/Batu Caves sign. If you are from Setiawangsa, go down the sliproad to turn right at the same junction. After the turn you will see the toll booth.

After the toll, keep in the middle lane. The exit that you will need to go out is about 3.7km from the toll. Exit at the SECOND pedestrial/motorcycle overhead bridge (jejantas). You are there.

3. If you come from MRR2, easiest way is through Giant Batu Caves. Turn to the road beside Giant Batu Caves (Jalan Samudera Utara, Giant on your right) and drive to the end of the road. There is a big water tower ahead of you. At the T junction turn left. Drive to the end of the road and turn right, drive about 500m and you are there.

Our OM Vixxx and e39 teams (mostly are OM too) will be the host.
FREE SCANNING/DIAGNOSE WILL BE PROVIDED.

So guyssssss...... what are u waiting for.... lets make this OTT nite happening with lots of laugh.

For anybody that might need some tourist guide to get to the location pls call below contact no.

All BMW owners are welcome!!

Shahrezan 019 3500 604
Vixxx 012 292 6000

Thanks to bmwcm members and specially to committee members fr hosting an official tt at this place.

E39 members, mostly "OM", we offering a free car scanning session ('e model) to all members whos joining on this day. Lets make this tt more syokkk, memorable & happening!

DON'T misssssss!!!!!

First time there, what is good there?

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ Z1 using Tapatalk Pro

Can come with taxi ar ? I'm in KL but car-less as I'm flying down for couple of days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pchan1 said:
Can come with taxi ar ? I'm in KL but car-less as I'm flying down for couple of days.

can la bro. where do u stay? perhaps u can hitch a ride with any of the guys......

Either Dorsett or royale Bintang Dsara. Sure mate I'll see how my fri schedule is.

vixxx said:
The restaurant that where usually hangout - Aima Restaurant, they are temp closed their buss.

Guys, to be frank this is new venue. Final deal with the owner today, last order is at 12am :( .
Parking will be bit challenge here, however, will try our best to arrange this.

Since this is the first time at new place .... lets support!

12am that's early man......

How late u want? i can accompany u til morning :67: ..... kita sambong mamak or maybe we can do midnite run to genting sempah

No one is too new or too old. Please join us!

pchan1 said:
Either Dorsett or royale Bintang Dsara. Sure mate I'll see how my fri schedule is.
Royale bintang dsara is otw to gombak for me bro. Pm me ur number if u decide to go bro

gendong said:
Royale bintang dsara is otw to gombak for me bro. Pm me ur number if u decide to go bro
On the way for me too...

Thanks bro Joonsuan and Gendong. It appears I'm heading back to pg tmrw afternoon instead.

Will try to make it perhaps in June. Wil give u guys a tinker during my next trip to klang valley.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT........!!!!!

1st page updated!!

This is to inform our OTT venue has slight changes. It is still within the 1st venue (Gombak) area.

We have found new place which is bigger parking space and able to cater us till late midnight.

The detail as per below :

JN's Place, No 6 Jalan PPS 1, Pusat Perdagangan Selaseh, Gombak.

http://goo.gl/maps/fz125

Just next to Duke Highway. If u are coming from Duke, there will a new exit on your left.

Shah 019-3500 604
Vixxx 012-292 6000

After the toll, keep left till u see an exit and new row of shop lots on your left

Bigger parking space

Alright bros. I'll see you guys at OTT tonight at the new place.

Top Bottom