BMW Workshop by BMW Lover

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

alantiong

Club Guest
It has been always the case where car lovers like us hoping to find a workshop to send our beloved UDMs to people who cares and knows these babies, but always the case we end up with Butchers and wannabees. some downt even have the correct tools or even to understand the fault codes from the GT1. what a heartache. After spending lots of $.. still no solution and most of the time causes more damages! other times, have to wait for parts for weeks where we can mail order it and have it in days either from UK/Germany or singapore.So many times we look for custom job to install some goodies and no one will be interested to do it, just because they do not understand it and say.. "tak boleh lah.. BMW manyak Kacau oh!". How many times have we heard that! even just to retrofit a HID.Cars has been my passion for all my life and DIYs, Mods and fixing details are my passion. I am growing fonder of my UDMs.. and in this matter any good rides.. everyday. And I am tired of the rat race i am in. I have been talkign to a few good mechanics, real good sifus from AB and CC to join up to set up a joint where all our bros can hang out, either to fix their cars or teh tarik talking about their rides. Since i have most of the diagnotic tools, special tools, rotary port and polishing tools, mandrel benders and even a compressor in my apartment already!Imagine a shop of 2000sqft of work area, complete with Gearbox Overhaul, AFR tuning, 4 jacks, Old School "thread and tape" alignment, 300sqft waiting room with 42in LCD, Xbox, coffee machine, WiFi.And a BMW for you to drive if you are in a major repair which going to take a few more days. ;)Do you guys think it would work? If there are supporter from the brotherhood, i am seriously considering doing this.Ciao

It will, lets get our head and mind together. We need a group of 5 guy at least with same interest and passion...most importantly $$$>>>Brotherhood of the Wolves.Fully supported

..rather interesting proposal..how much money should be initially 'injected' in to such thing, in order to start it all up, properly.. ?

Top Bottom