BMW UK has a sense of humor

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BlackE90

As far as stereotypes go, the Germans aren’t really making the board for being funny people. Luckily for BMW, their UK branch is well on top of the situation.BMW UK have proven once again what British humor is about and while the head office was serious and introducing the i8 Spyder Concept, they we’re announcing something different.
BMW-Connceted-Drive-Coach-3.jpg
Under the BMW Driverless Running Coach banner they were announcing that a system on the F30 3 Series could control the car in a very interesting way.The new equipment would see your brand new BMW 3 Series turn into a personal coach if you were to go out jogging.Thanks to a clever new strap and all of the cameras and sensors on the 3 Series, the car would shadow you and notify you of your progress.
BMW-Connceted-Drive-Coach-2.jpg
Apparently it could even tell you to get a move on if you were slouching off. BMW models have always had a bit of an aggressive image but an aggressive voice was the topping off point.If aggression in the voice was something to fear, the F30′s Connected Drive system gets you running and makes sure you do so as it locks you out of the car.Telling your wife you were going for a run and not completing it is no longer an option. Really, if you want to be as lean and fit as your car, you’re going to have to get to work.
BMW-Connceted-Drive-Coach-1.jpg
It was all presented with a phone number or email address to pick up orders and one of the finest sorted out jokes on April 1st.At least they managed to talk about the Olympics while cheering people up.

What happens when you reach a part where the car cannot access... Like a pedestrian bridge or let's say, running along a roundabout? :biggrin:

Hahaha. British humour at it's best! :top:

It's an April Fool's Day joke... you are very perceptive bro morrogan. Look at the wordings up there: "Lock Out Logistics" (LOL), Alvin Alaff (hahaha). Good joke this one.

They have these April Fool jokes every year. I liked the one where the car can electrocute dogs who pisses on their wheels. That was in 2008 I think, and I actually fell for it.

Or what about cars that electrocute inconsiderate drivers that open their doors super wide & ding/dent the car parked next to it!

bmwky;730166 said:
Car that will electrocute pissing dogs??? now that's useful. ;)

Here it is (April Fool 2008)

C-R-A-P.jpg

They love their abbreviations:

CRAP - Canine Repellent Alloy Protection

RIP - Rim Impulse Power

Hans Zoff - Hands Off

Top Bottom