BMW teaser of the 2011 X3

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
One thing I noticed of BMW lately, all the cars are starting to look very similar from one another other than the x models. From the pictures of the bonnet, tail lights and clay model, perhaps the new x3 will be a bigger x1.

Nevertheless it's about time for the new x3 which is long overdue.

One thing I noticed of BMW lately, all the cars are starting to look very similar from one another other than the x models. From the pictures of the bonnet, tail lights and clay model, perhaps the new x3 will be a bigger x1.

BimmerFile had this to say about the new X3:

Saw several X3s almost entirely uncamoflauged. It’s more angular than the X1 and retains some of the previous X3’s signature front end design. The shape is also similar but with much of the X5’s design language integrated.

The X1 is actually less attractive in person while the new X3 looks to be the best looking traditional crossover (not counting the X6) BMW has ever made.

On other X cars they had this:

The next generation 6er was in attendance looking bigger than ever.

I got a good glimpse of the X6 refresh parked (I’m sure with no intended relationship) next to a Lexus RX with the badges removed or stickered over.

ALBundy;525643 said:

same family mah...i like the new bonnet designs :top:

Top Bottom