BMW - "Story of 3 Series"

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BlackE90

It seems that the Bavarian manufacturer is somehow continuing the “BMW is Joy” commercial campaign. The Germans at BMW suggest in several ways that owning and driving a 3 Series model is a joy.
BMW-Story-of-3-Series.jpg
This commercial video can be considerated as an anniversary one, commemorating the BMW’s 34-year history of the 3 Series models. The Germans at BMW managed to create a new commercial showing us how the BMW 3 Series model evolved through the 34-year history.

"BMW is the purest expression of what a sports sedan is..."

....breathtaking & overwhelmed to hear that over & over again!

The only car that can put a smile on your face everytime you driving it, thank god im driving one :top:

or...keep looking back at it with deep thoughts after parking the car while walking away from it...no other car makes me do that :)

bimmerholic;564554 said:
or...keep looking back at it with deep thoughts after parking the car while walking away from it...no other car makes me do that :)

hahaha... i can definitely relate to that XD

I dont know why.. if I sit down.. at a shop or makan place, I always face the car.. I don't know why. And I have had 2 Protons, a Benz, and a Vios. Now left only my two old 3-series..

My thoughts exactly:top:
bimmerholic;564554 said:

That's the reason why it is sometimes referred to as the Ultimate Dream Machine
dmi3;564578 said:
so magical , so connected ....u can feel the passion !!!

it takes my breath away!!! and i have been apart from my baby for the past 10 days...cant wait to get her back tomorrow!

initialM;564744 said:
BMW sucks! Banyak Makan Wang:sleep:

ohhh trust me man how much i agree with u but......i dunno la.....im goimg through hell right now with the amount I have spent of owning an e90 for only 2 mths,.....but yet i love it

docrayboy;564756 said:
So want to do another road trip!!! When bro???

WOW!! doc already caught up with drive fever... let us do one more drive before our Annual dinner.

bimmerholic;564554 said:

That is what I always did too. This car is an envy of many. Everytime you drive it through tight corners/ bend makes you want to keep her forever...

FIRZ67;647425 said:
That is what I always did too. This car is an envy of many. Everytime you drive it through tight corners/ bend makes you want to keep her forever...

You just love it when the guy actually trying hard not to look at our UDM (its like going out with the wifey/GF and you try hard not to look so obvious checking those gazukas passing by:) ... Just admit it... :p

Top Bottom