BMW Shirt & Jacket !!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Jin109

Club Guest
Hi Friends,I found alots of BMW jacket , shirt , polo shirt ~ over the internet ( picture below ) really interested on it.But just wanna know is that any where i can found this kind of shirt in Kuala Lumpur ? bcos if i buy on9 the shipping fees are killing me :( Pls let me know ...Thanks BRJin 017-212 3812mammymy@yahoo.com

Bro, sorry to burst your bubble .. I dont think its original stuff. Furthermore, that looks like a replica for BMW Sauber's team official shirt - that its now history. Saw bunch of these in the borders - Rantau Panjang/Pengkalan Kubur.

Jin109;525000 said:
Hi Friends,

I found alots of BMW jacket , shirt , polo shirt ~ over the internet ( picture below ) really interested on it.

But just wanna know is that any where i can found this kind of shirt in Kuala Lumpur ? bcos if i buy on9 the shipping fees are killing me :(

Pls let me know ...

Thanks
BR
Jin 017-212 3812
mammymy@yahoo.com

Chinatown, petaling street, you can find plenty duplicates there. :)

More expensive one, go to KLIA.
BMW branches may also have New Old Stock (NOS) items.

I really want to get one of those. Been dreaming to get one and all I spent was RM170.98 for a cap with an autograph of Robert Kubica.

As maxkpp said, go to Ingress Auto or such as they still have lots of these and guranteed original ;)

M5Power or any of BMW fans ~~ if u guys like it as well maybe we can try with bulk purchase !!! i found this few items in ebay ... price is reasonable !!! if we can buy in bulk so we can cut of the shipping fees ... tht might cut off 20 - 30% of the items price.

If any1 are interested ~ let think abt my idea

thanks
Jin

Top Bottom