BMW performance exhaust

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

advocates

Club Guest
Was wondering anyone has a bmw performance exhaust, more particularly the the rear muffler installed on his e46?How is the sound? Is it drony in the cabin and does low end torque suffers?Apreciate your feedback. Tx

I have installed a local custom exhaust. Its full stainless steel yet sound amazing. Check out my showroom x69

anaksarawak;824077 said:
I have installed a local custom exhaust. Its full stainless steel yet sound amazing. Check out my showroom x69

Tx for sharing anaksarawak. It does sound impressive. Few questions:-

1. I note from your thread that the performance was good. Were you referring to low end torque mid range or high end power? or it just increased ur high end but low to mid range was compromised?

2. Is it drony inside the cabin? But your cabrio would not be a good comparison to my sedan as usually exhaust drone wont be so bad in a cabrio.

Appreciate ur feedback...Tx.

advocates;824086 said:
Tx for sharing anaksarawak. It does sound impressive. Few questions:-

1. I note from your thread that the performance was good. Were you referring to low end torque mid range or high end power? or it just increased ur high end but low to mid range was compromised?

2. Is it drony inside the cabin? But your cabrio would not be a good comparison to my sedan as usually exhaust drone wont be so bad in a cabrio.

Appreciate ur feedback...Tx.

I don't feel any power loss and sound is loud of if u r constantly cruising at 160km/h at 3.2k rpm anyway mine r cheap cheap so can't ask much

Tx maxxsp. The low growl is what I am looking for in an exhaust!!!! Any idea where we can get a bmw performance exhaust here? I spoke to Calvin from Eurotuner but they dont carry it...

advocates;824131 said:
Tx maxxsp. The low growl is what I am looking for in an exhaust!!!! Any idea where we can get a bmw performance exhaust here? I spoke to Calvin from Eurotuner but they dont carry it...

ask CM fadhlan bro....he installed it on his e92...got it from stuttgart if i m not mistaken....

Beemer, yes..done it but at certain rpm 1.5k to 2.5 k..too drony inside the cabin and slight loss of low end torque..didnt like it...u have not upgraded ur exhaust?

anaksarawak;824099 said:
I don't feel any power loss and sound is loud of if u r constantly cruising at 160km/h at 3.2k rpm anyway mine r cheap cheap so can't ask much

ahem... "The power of Dreams" ? :p

Top Bottom