BMW Parts in KL/PJ

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

killumnti

Club Guest
hey i'm new here.. Where can i find a shop selling BMW parts in Kuala Lumpur area or PJ ? i'm using 750iL e32 btw.thx.

killumnti;210080 said:
hey i'm new here.. Where can i find a shop selling BMW parts in Kuala Lumpur area or PJ ? i'm using 750iL e32 btw.

thx.

Brunei the right place to own a E32 750iL; what's the road tax there like & the fuel price per litre?

what parts that u wanted to buy...i got some of e30's and e23's....call me for info....0133424335

go compare prices with BA and Suan Huat [located at Jln 21/11B SeaPark PJ & 101 Jln Sg Besi KL] and buy la!

so far SH offers beta price as I tried comparo lately.
good luck mate.

both cut throat maaa......20 over years part cost ratus2..gilaaaa!

ez77;213337 said:
both cut throat maaa......20 over years part cost ratus2..gilaaaa!

How much do you think the E36 Fog light cost? Some say RM100 each ..some say RM50.. ChopShop?? How much leh?

Also the plastic that cover the exterior vent under the wiper.. How much is that cost?

ask bro lionel la.. he's da oldest sifu for e36 around ere... :D ..y ur fog light? pecah ka?

I went to firstdiv segambut this morning and managed to get my e23 signal lense :) Luckily it's the one that I need because they have only 1 left... hehe what a coincidence.

They claim they can get any part that I require. Just pay 50% downpayment and wait for 3 weeks.

yo brooo...
waaaazzzzzzuuuppp.. found your way here huh.. hope your E23 is slowly but surely nearing perfection

Go Jalan Ipoh....look for the shop Name Bomin Auto, they selling BM parts quite cheap one leh......some time u can get used part from them...
Contact Num is 013 366 9889 Name Ah Fai

Thanks
KK

ya mannnn!!! velly slowly aa... manyak sussah dapat woo barang... manyak kena amik dari e24, atau pegi singapore... :) bila mau TT?

road tax n fuel

quickshift..the road tax depend on ur car insurance.. for the fuel .. 19 litre for brunei$10 ard rm$22

wow, roadtax based on car insurance? My insurance about RM180 only (3rd party), how much would my roadtax be? :)

Top Bottom