BMW original cap

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

vladd_tappish

Club Guest
Hi to everyone. I have a friend who just came back from Australia. She brought me a gift which is a BMW cap. According to her, she bought it in a motor show in Australia and it is genuine. My doubt is, why is it made in China. She said that the sales person who sold it told her that it is made in China with BMW authorising em. Does anyone know that if this cap is an original?

Aiyah, dont tell me me no one here knows about BMW merchandise! Calling Mr. Singh are you there? You are the expert! Do you have any idea?

I got one from a dinner organise by William F1/MCI two year back is also from China, I think 99% is make in china, China lagi boleh lah everything can, just like computer parts 99% china. ma :D

This are non essential thing for running of your UDM.

it not surprizing to outsource to cheap labour in China.

Even branded shoes and shirts are MADE IN CHINA. :D

that's a four liner cap...most of them are ori...i've never came across a cheap four liner cap....itz a kind of trade mark for ori cap....correct me if i'm wrong

Thanks guys for you infos. I am now convinced that it is the original cap. How much is the retail price for this cap in Malaysia? Does anyone know?

i am not suprised if it is from China.
A lot of textile-based goods come from China. These are non-precision manufacturing items and so many companies there can do it cheaply with decent quality. Those that didn't make it end up at Factory Outlet Stores and Bundle Stores.

Looking at it, I won't be surprised if the cost of it to be less than USD10.

I sourced for jackets, t-shirts, pants (dockers type) for one delivery company (they know Asia very well) and got good stuff from China, Indonesia (Bandung) and surprisingly, Malaysia.

Top Bottom