BMW OE Car Cover

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
herbert;714199 said:
How much does it cost and where to buy?

Bought in S'pore BMW dealership (Munich Premium) at SGD 355, not sure if have to order as the piece was the last piece.

primus2211;714521 said:
Bought in S'pore BMW dealership (Munich Premium) at SGD 355, not sure if have to order as the piece was the last piece.

That is expensive for a car cover. like really expensive.

auzani;719721 said:
That is expensive for a car cover. like really expensive.

In fact, that is very good price for a GOOD car cover. If compared to the crappy ones you get from Ace Hardware it is obviously expensive but at least you know that it wouldn't melt and leave sticky plastic on your car.

mind sharing some quick review after 3-4 months using it? thinking to get one..

RH5;749680 said:
mind sharing some quick review after 3-4 months using it? thinking to get one..

It is great, fits well even after some months of usage. No peeling as yet, typically this type of cover will start showing signs of wear after ~2 years of usage whereby the silver starts to fade at certain parts. Cuts the heat down significantly, car is cool and nice when you open it up, even during a sunny day.

I agreed, that is a pretty good price for a decent car cover and infact, bro Primus's one is an authentic BMW product.
My car is parked in the shade/ basement 90%of time so I dont really need one

Guys,
I got mine from Brothers Kelana Jaya. size XL for RM 88. Works just as well :top:

I took the El Cheapo RM25 one from Brothers as I only use it as a dust cover :) ... darn new condos coming up beside my place is like spewing tons of dust daily. The El Cheapo will rip pretty easily if it catches on your watch strap etc. The material is so thin I doubt it will survive a whole month under the hot sun. Anyways, my car is always parked in a covered car park.

Jerman;750116 said:
Guys,
I got mine from Brothers Kelana Jaya. size XL for RM 88. Works just as well :top:

do u have any scratching problem?? sticky whatsoever? how long have u been using that bro? The original price i think would be around RM900 vs RM88... it would be helpful for others to know real experience... hehe:)

RH5;750526 said:
do u have any scratching problem?? sticky whatsoever? how long have u been using that bro? The original price i think would be around RM900 vs RM88... it would be helpful for others to know real experience... hehe:)

Yes, I have been using it for more than 2 years now. This is the cloth type material and not PVC, so there are no sticky problems. Good enough to cover from the dust....etc. Of course, you could not compare with the original one which is 10x the cost but just trying to be $$$ practical.

p/s: after some time, lazy to use as it's a task folding/keeping as it's rather a big piece:eek:

Jerman;750602 said:
Yes, I have been using it for more than 2 years now. This is the cloth type material and not PVC, so there are no sticky problems. Good enough to cover from the dust....etc. Of course, you could not compare with the original one which is 10x the cost but just trying to be $$$ practical.

p/s: after some time, lazy to use as it's a task folding/keeping as it's rather a big piece:eek:

thanks for the info bro... i guess its ok lah, trial and error as it is not too expensive.. but i guess its hard to use it too because we are only suppose to use it after washing our car to avoid the scratching on the body..

Jerman;750602 said:

That is the key difference between Brothers and BMW. The material on the BMW version does not melt under hot sun and at the same time if you do it properly, folds into a 1' x 1' x 0.5' size. I just keep it in the rubber box that comes with the trunk liner when I"m not using it, minimal space used.

primus2211;750630 said:
That is the key difference between Brothers and BMW. The material on the BMW version does not melt under hot sun and at the same time if you do it properly, folds into a 1' x 1' x 0.5' size. I just keep it in the rubber box that comes with the trunk liner when I"m not using it, minimal space used.

Even the Brother's one, it's made of cloth-material and does not melt, just slightly faded after 2 years+ usage. It comes in a zip-bag like those bed-comforter type, folded into a size slightly 1.5' x 1.5' x 0.5' too
:top:

p/s: don't get me wrong, I don't work for Brothers...........just sharing value-for-money item with fellow members

Guys! Check this out!

599547_10150940539086840_267536161_n.jpg

:4:

Top Bottom