bmw newbie from BU

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

huNky

Club Guest
Dear members, This has been a great forum for all bmw related info and has actually swayed my purchase decision away from the w212 e. Been a long time merc fan but made the change to my first bmw couple months back, the f10 528 msport, after considering the technological advancement offered by the 5. A bit more about myself, i work in textile trading, in my early 30's and therefore my peers has been giving me a hard time about driving mercs as it doesn't suit my age, oh well hope this changes things up :) got to know of this forum via google when learning about the brand and what to expect with the f10. hopefully can gain some good friends here while learning how to keep the car in best condition, definitely will be the first place to go to if there's any issues with the car (touch wood)further down the road might need to consider something larger, current 5 barely meet my needs now with me being 6'2 and a growing family, still have my heart set on the ride of an S class over a 7 tho hehe ;) This seems like a great place to hangout, especially with all the fellow enthusiasts, hope to share with others the unique experience of my first udm here! and its a great pleasure getting to know other members of the club, cheers!han

Han,

Welcome to the forum and do join us for some of our drives and TT.

Welcome to the forum bro....give me a honk when you see my humble E39s in the neighbourhood.

Top Bottom