BMW Motorsport Rims

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

planta

Club Guest
SifusI have managed to secure a set of this type of rims. Planning to put this on an E36 325. Hoping that can someone tell me what is the story for this type of rims?Which BMW model was it originally fitted on?Is this a good rim?What is the effect if used on an E36 325?planta
ScreenHunter_002.jpg
ScreenHunter_003.jpg

I may be mistaken, But i think they are M-sport rims for the E46. However, they are compatible with the E36 by virtue of the Offset.

Please correct me if im wrong :)

Bro planta is wright this rim are for E36 and it is the motorsport rim which was on the M3 E36. It also can be use on E46 but it was made for E36.

planta;283772 said:
Sifus

I have managed to secure a set of this type of rims. Planning to put this on an E36 325. Hoping that can someone tell me what is the story for this type of rims?

Which BMW model was it originally fitted on? agreed wit RB, designd for E36(M3/sport))Is this a good rim? ofcoz la bro..
What is the effect if used on an E36 325? car lightr n more power laaaa, sumore the rim r staggrd ma!!
papahal rim 2 memang garang la pasal its on black with lining on the lip!!!

ScreenHunter_002.jpg

ScreenHunter_003.jpg

btw bro, r u gonna fix the rim on margerin's E36 ka???

That is the plan...Fix it on her E36 325... balun dulu...while I send Margarine's ACS Type II ori 17" for polish. Once done, which ever rims she wants to keep, I will keep the other set for my E36... not sure when my E36 project will come true la.

planta

E36_M3_Wheels.jpg

shoptronics_1983_433604

BMW Model: Z3 Roadster and Z3 Coupé except Z3 Roadster 1.8/1.9 up to 04/99, M Roadster and M Coupé, 3 Series (E36) from 12/90 except Compact and M3

Style: M Double spoke style 24

Size: 7.5 x 17 Front, 8.5 x 17 Rear

Tyres: 225/45 R17, 245/40 R17

Part Number:
- Single wheel, front : 36 11 2 227 850
- Single wheel, rear : 36 11 2 227 860
- Hub cap : 36 13 1 095 361

Between this and ACS Type II, I will definitely keep the ACS.. not a moment of doubt! :D

Yes ... the picture is from Shu's ex car but the rims I am getting are not these, just the same model.

planta

wow now i know magerine's AC type II is ORI hah mmmmmmmmm so bludder planta how if magerine doesnt want to let her car go then HOW ???????? any 2nd plan ?????????

So far i have use this BMW MOTORSPORTS (staggered) rims on my e36 325 and its very reliable than most of the taiwanese replicas, go for it bro planta

Woho....motorsports rims with red colar,very lansi!! Me oso used that rims for my E30 but just replica lor with 4lugs...sambar terus planta....jgn tunggu lama2..:rock:

the wheels definately more special than ACS...depends on the 'look' you want also.
if few mods and kits..then use the m wheels lah..ultimate classic.
if you dowan- just tolak to me lah!

Bailey;284020 said:
wow now i know magerine's AC type II is ORI hah mmmmmmmmm so bludder planta how if magerine doesnt want to let her car go then HOW ???????? any 2nd plan ?????????

Woohoo Bro... never in my mind to let go my mas stongkol but planta and magerine always rhyme nicely whichever ways... so planta have to take care of my mas stongkol and I will definately take goooodd care of his black gold that's the plan and the deal...

Magerine

astroboy;283840 said:
Between this and ACS Type II, I will definitely keep the ACS.. not a moment of doubt! :D

Well Bro you r right... not a single doubt huh.....

magerine

budakbarublaja;284262 said:
haaa....rasta....i dah agak....this rim is like yours.....hehehehe.....i tot u change to 5 lug.....

Haha...not change 5lug la,replica come with 4lugs for E30,just plug & play!
This motorsports rims not famous like ACS but it can bring different look with others rims...that's why I used it,classic looks beb!

Bailey...

Margarine has spoken...so can not sell la the rims. That BMW motorsport rims ... wa dah sapu... will be sending it for polish.

What about your racun...that 325 e46 CI... how... on? Don't think too long la... amik je...

planta

Top Bottom