BMW Monthly meetup

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Ghostrider-SG

Club Guest
There will be a BMW.SG meetup this Sunday at Kallang Macdonalds. It would be great if some of BMW.MY guys/gals can join us. This is a open invitation to all at BMW.MYMap at this link. http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/singapor...level=6?157,195Can't hotlink...if not kenna sue later by Street Directory for copyrights infridgement.Its easy to find....From Casueway (woodlands)Once you are out, take the BKE all the way to PIE. Once you see the Satalite dish from Singtel, take the left lane to PIE Jurong...then next exit (around 3mins drive) Clementi Ave 6 exit.Drive striaght all the way and go under the underpass...then keep left and enter the AYE. Once you are on the H'way AYE, just drive striaght all the way. You need to watch out for a "Y' split at Bukit Merah area....your bearings should be after Alexandra exit, look to your right and you will see HP Bldg...stay in the middle lane and just take the left split when you come to the "Y" junction. From here, just keep to your right and go up the bridge (you will see a hugh DHL advertisment on your right). You are now on ECP....from here, just drive striaght all the way....You will be going up the Bejamins Shears Bridge and on your left will be the Singapore Skyline...just follow the bridge, you will need to exit the H'way once you go to the foot of the bridge (do watch out for a speed cam there....if you are doing 90kmh...you are ok)Once you exit at Fort Road exit, go striaght after the traffic lights and at the next traffic lights, make a left turn. You will see 2 petrol station side by side...one is SPC while the other is a Mobil. At the next traffic light, turn left and then left again into Macdonalds / KFC. You should be seeing a lot of BMWs parked there....just give us a shout and we'll give you a hug !!For those coming from Tuas 2nd Link, its even easier. After clearing customs, you will be on AYE. Just follow this highway all the way until you see Alexandra Exit....from there just follow the instructions as above and you would be able to find us.Alternatively, you can go to www.streetdirectory.com[/red] and using the address given in the above link, key in as your destination and depending if you are coming from Woodlands or Tuas, key in the start add and they will give you a break down on how to get there.Hope to see you guys there !!Anyone coming can give me a shout...I can either meet you guys at one of the causeway to led you guys there !!

Ghost, sunday got charge to enter Singapore and please advise about ERP?

BTW, thank for the invite.. :eek:k:

calling jb guys... convoy convoy... :yahoo:

ps...ssst bring extra can of petrol to sell.... LOL... :nyehehe:

Free free free !!!! No need to pay the fee and no ERP on Sunday.

Yes...bring petrol to sell...very farnee leh you !! Bring Ramley Burger better still.....fight head on with Macdonalds !!

:huh: my car can enter ah..!!?? :huh: I heard car thats lowered and noisy kenot enter wan.. :huh:

I tot this weekend...I'm thinking of going JB this weekend. B)

Originally posted by Zoggee@May 26 2005, 01:56 PM
:huh: my car can enter ah..!!?? :huh: I heard car thats lowered and noisy kenot enter wan.. :huh:

I tot this weekend...I'm thinking of going JB this weekend. B)
Not true lah....loud depends how loud lah...if your exhaust is louder than the F16 exhaust....I think JPJ also let you have it ah....

MY cars they can't do anything one lah...and lowered ? How low dude....as long as you can clear all the humps...why cannot leh ? SG also got many lowered rides.

Go JB liao so near to SG....come lah....let's foster our friendships man !!

I might be going down...gonna ask Chris Cab to buy me lunch. :p

one day...one day I might be driving down ur Island Nation.. B)

cheers :)

Originally posted by Zoggee@May 26 2005, 02:45 PM
I might be going down...gonna ask Chris Cab to buy me lunch. :p

one day...one day I might be driving dowh ur Island Nation.. B)

cheers :)
Come come...make it a Sunday !!

PS...pls bring your siggy girl along ok !! ;)

Top Bottom