BMW M3 Game Challenge -

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jarance

Founding Member
Anybody have download and try this program.Apparently, you also play the game online with others or among your own network.I have got a Logitech G25 console and it to work fine with the program.Anybody have any idea on how to get to it to work the manual shift. It seem towork on "Auto" mode only. Just press Accelerator and gear will change by itself. Link to download and post on BMWCM Homepage.http://www.bmw.com/com/en/newvehicles/mseries/m3coupe/2007/experience/game/content.html

can change to manual lah...awesome man this game as good as GT...

yo!! just found out that the following buttons do the following:-

F1 - Traction ON/OFF
F2 - ABS ON/OFF
F3 - DSC ON/OFF
F4 - AUTO ON/OFF
F5 - DAMAGE ON/OFF

one day we play together online but you go and study how to do it first...

XXX;250857 said:
one day we play together online but you go and study how to do it first...

dei.. you so lansi one.. what your best lap time...

see you on the track one of these day... :thefinger:

wei I meant is study how to play online (as in instructions) ...I lazy to find out..

oops.. sorry bro.. that one is easy.. they also have forum to discuss all the problem. Let me check it out. I think you have to register first..

online play, quite straight forward, just click internet option,they'll ask for username and password- should be same as when you registered to down load and you're in, quite a lot of session/servers on going and you can even create your own server, should plan a session where the gaming kaki cn get together... closest to driving the real thing.....but net connection should be good if not it would be jerky and you wont enjoy it....

how to create own server. some of my friends only have laptop and wifi enable. can we play among ourselve if there is a wifi lan. can somebody advise.

Internet play straight forward, make sure ur connected to internet( obviously) and just click internet game mode - on the game
when your in cyberspace you'd be able to see other servers and also able to start your own / new game ;
LAN play is slightly more complicated especially via WIFI, cuz the computers ( laptops or pcs) have to connected / speaking to each other , so dont think you can do with WIFI as you will need to know the comps IP address which , when WIFI, usually set by service provider...phew...so... cyber cafe would be easier when you have bunch of frens ...
Don't know if i've explained it rite or well enuf - maybe some IT experts can give their input.
check out the internet play, have been in few time , prety fun....

na993, thanks for the explaination.

does anybody know how to create a virtual server since most of the laptop are non server type.

I ain't got steering wheel on my notebook, difficult to play with keyboard... Anyway, I found out that if you turn off DSC, ABS and traction control, you can do donuts easily... yeehaa... I would say this is one heck of a revvy and powerful engine, if the game mirrors the actual car closely...

Btw, how long did you all take to download the 345MB game? I took about 6hrs, dunno why but the BMW server limited my download bandwidth to just 15kbyte/sec, and at the same time I can still surf and download other things up to >100kbyte/sec on other websites. Am on 1mbps Streamyx, highest sustained downloading is always at 159kbyte/sec.

LCP;261188 said:
I ain't got steering wheel on my notebook, difficult to play with keyboard... Anyway, I found out that if you turn off DSC, ABS and traction control, you can do donuts easily... yeehaa... I would say this is one heck of a revvy and powerful engine, if the game mirrors the actual car closely...

Get a Logictec G25 and you will even get the real feel of the car. :listen:

i hope other ///M cars oso got game.. wanna drive m3 csl e46......m5,m6 etc etc ;)

So when's the next online race? I'm eveready!. My online username, LOBBY-Master777, RACE- Shahid

jarance;261435 said:
Get a Logictec G25 and you will even get the real feel of the car. :listen:

Bro,

MInd to share where you got and much is the G25?

TQ!

Jules;276096 said:
Bro,

MInd to share where you got and much is the G25?

TQ!

Got mine at Landmark in JB for RM999.00.

I saw a shop in Low Yatt at level 3 selling the G25 for RM999.00 (list price).

sorry cant remember the name of the shop but it is the shop where you walk thru it (enter from one end and exit the other) but name have something like "Sri something". The shop is quite big and it located at a "corner"

Top Bottom