bmw logo

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

rockonla

Club Guest
hi ladies and gents..someone damaged my front bmw logo and its looking pretty ugly now. so if any of u have got a front hood logo to spare, do PM me ere. thanks and cheers peeps! :top:

I am worried those after market products has low quality. If I were you, I will go to kedai potong .... sure original

r37720;465702 said:
I am worried those after market products has low quality. If I were you, I will go to kedai potong .... sure original

How sure are u?

bmw7833;465703 said:
How sure are u?

that is my personal opinion. If you in doubt then just go to AB. Then you get 100% sure. If still not 100% sure then buy directly from BMW Germany

r37720;465705 said:
that is my personal opinion. If you in doubt then just go to AB. Then you get 100% sure. If still not 100% sure then buy directly from BMW Germany

Original will lighten your wallet by some RM 150 while OEM is only about RM 30. Quality acceptable and difficult to tell the difference.

usj at mspeed, giant on ur left, turn right and juz go straight until texchem turn left (if i'm not mistaken)

this may sounds weird but...these bmw logos, isit all the same size? diff right?

Top Bottom