BMW Front Emblem

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jasonctx

Club Guest
Hey guys...do you all know where to buy original front emblem and how much does it cost?...Thank you.

check at redzone sunway...i saw there are plenty of choices and they even have the carbon fibre one~

Try any Bavarian Auto shop. Original and RM50 only. May I ask why you are looking for the front emblem? Just 2 weeks back, my colleague parked her 318 at an open air carpark somewhere near Dang Wangi. Came back and emblem was pried off. Just wondering if yours was too. If so, there might be a dangerous trend going on then. Wonder why? Got value meh?

lingzhi;366161 said:
replica emblems wont last long...
u r right especially those CF type, not cheap also replica cost around RM 60, if u r unlucky it the badge will fly off when u drive above 180km/h (not the whole emblem fly off, its the first layer showing the BMW logo that will fly off), so after u get down from your car, u will only see the chrome surface

Mouse;366180 said:
u r right especially those CF type, not cheap also replica cost around RM 60, if u r unlucky it the badge will fly off when u drive above 180km/h (not the whole emblem fly off, its the first layer showing the BMW logo that will fly off), so after u get down from your car, u will only see the chrome surface

LOL ... same case as me... was driving about 200km/h when d emblem flew off ... but i will buy again cos CF roundel is dat cool :D tho d chrome surface does look good on a titan silver car lol

BJM7978;366184 said:
get it from AB...or bavarian auto,or munich auto..or....motor trader..

jasonctx;365581 said:
Hey guys...do you all know where to buy original front emblem and how much does it cost?...Thank you.

.............................................................................................................................

Top Bottom