BMW E90 323i LCI

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

vixxx

Official Member
Posting on behalf "demsplatt ". Please contact him directly..................................................................................Letting go a beautiful BMW E90 owned by a true enthusiast with full service record (maintained by BMW experienced service centre)Highlight of the car:-- Selling for RM195k- BMW 323i LCI (2500cc engine)- Black Sapphire exterior- Saddle Brown leather interior- 90k km mileage- Additional Upgrades:-1. Original BMW BBS lightweight 19" wheels - worth RM60002. GoodYear Eagle F1 225/35/19 Front, 255/30/19 Rear Tyres (80% thread) - worth RM50003. Original BMW M3 steering with paddles - worth RM50004. Original BMW Performance Front Kidney Grill - worth RM700- Comes with all the standard accessories of LCI CKD unit from BMW Malaysia- Upgraded to latest software for i-Drive and DME- Nice registration number "689"The car is well taken care of with some rules applied to passengers - no smoke, no foods and drinks, kids have to take off shoes while in the car.This beauty is being washed every alternate days (home wash). Wax every month, Polish every 6 months. Interior cleaning every year.I'm the owner, not a car dealer. Will only help advice on loans..See to believe and appreciate this prestine condition car.Reason selling? Upgraded to BMW E60..Call Adam @ 0193557711 to view (Shah Alam Glenmarie area)

Asyik tukar kete je kan u ni Adam.. If u join klang shah alam TT you'll recognize me.. Hiihiii..

Good luck with your sale..

Amoisky...finally uve got ur E46! Bila nak show of ur beauty??

To All...This is a 2010 CKD unit from Auto Bavaria...

Opening up my last offer RM170k to any interested buyer, or give me your best price.... Valid until 29th March 2013, and this beauty will be handed over to 2nd hand dealer to abuse her... :(

Top Bottom