BMW E39 CCFL Projector Head Lamp & LED Tail Lamp

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kfytby

Club Guest
Two colour, chrome & black base colour and fit for '95~'01. Also,the L.E.D Tail Light together with the Xenon Projector Head Light from FREDLES INNOVATION is to provide the best visibility and safety on the roads for road users against the potted holes' roads in Malaysia. Not Depo, Eagle Eye. Impressive quality & fitting unlike those inferior taiwanese product seen in the market. This product is E11 UK approved (E1 is Germany approved.) This product is brought to you by Fredles Innovation. 1 year FULL warranty against water leaking, yellowish, LED failure.One to one replacement. We do REPLACEMENT, No REPAIR!BMW E39 5 Series Projector Head Lamp (CCFL angel eye) with 6000k Xenon HID, RM2500BMW E39 5 Series LED Tail Lamp, RM1300Any further enquiry, Call Alfred 012-6060126 Charles 012-6823023 for enquiry.Anyone interested may take a look at the product at:Auto Gadget (PJ)20-1, JLN PJU 5/9, Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya. 03-61407728 M-Performance Auto (PJ)No. 10,12&19 JLN SS25/34,TMN Mayang Industrial Park, Petaling Jaya.03-7804883603-78048835M-Technic (JB)27, JLN Tampoi 7/1, Kawansan Perindustrian Tampoi, Johor Bahru.07-3333169
p1110094sdi5.jpg
p1110093sbz5.jpg
p1110099syv4.jpg
E39Head.jpg
E39Head03.jpg
E39Head02.jpg
bmwe39pi9.jpg
E39Tail.jpg
BMW5SeriesE39Black.jpg
e39ledly8.jpg
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/4499/p1110094sdi5.jpghttp://img178.imageshack.us/img178/8758/p1110093sbz5.jpghttp://img178.imageshack.us/img178/2617/p1110099syv4.jpg

wei jerman , it wont increase yr bhp tau? yeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa wei so many times asking aledi lah

How much without the xenon and other bulbs as I already have them just the headlamps?

Every body has it own oppinion. So if you are here to sell than just sell. By the way i have check your posting from the first one ,no introduction of your self at the newbee coloum i think that also is very wrong, just like comeing to people house un invited but we still welcome you . Now when people comment on your stuff you get angry. If this light are so good BMW would have install them on their car, and it will be and OEM parts. Thank you

bmw7833;244971 said:
Dunlar Mr Jerman change the head lamp to the ugly look..

Ugly?Erm....Sorry to hear that,but sincerely and candidly speaking,the actual product really looks very very de nice,no joke.Pls,have a look,give this product a chance and it would be very unfair to judge it just by the photos right?

bmw7833;244994 said:
Ohh..soli..i doesnt mean any, juz my point..:cool:

Thanks for the comment.Actually the reason we chose to bring in these models is because it's way popular than any other aftermaket L.E.D Tail Light in the whole of European countries.Perhaps the Europen BMW drivers are still a little below our Malaysia standard,do give them a break and we are sad to hear that this design doesn't appear to be welcome in Malaysia.It seems that our company had made a mistake bringing this design merely because of its popularity in the USA and European countries.We really appreciate comments given on our products.Pls do not hesitate to give us more comments on the design and your preference.We really appreciate that,thanks a lot.:top:

kfytby;244996 said:
Thanks for the comment.Actually the reason we chose to bring in these models is because it's way popular than any other aftermaket L.E.D Tail Light in the whole of European countries.Perhaps the Europen BMW drivers are still a little below our Malaysia standard,do give them a break and we are sad to hear that this design doesn't appear to be welcome in Malaysia.It seems that our company had made a mistake bringing this design merely because of its popularity in the USA and European countries.We really appreciate comments given on our products.Pls do not hesitate to give us more comments on the design and your preference.We really appreciate that,thanks a lot.:top:

hahh..suddently change ur attitude pulak..Good luck for ur sales..

The design may not look very nice to some.However,the reason that our company only bringing the L.E.D Tail Light is because it provides better safety,higher visibility,faster response and so many other benefits which the original tail light doesn't have ( i mean the L.E.D). So i think safety should come first,and the design would be complimentary,what's your guys opinion?:burnout:

Its is and open forum ok and bmw7833 was giving his thought to fellow member which you are not . You are here just to sell your stuff. Whether your stuff is good quality or not it does mean that ww cant comment . BMW and Mercedes are good car but yet there are people out there dont like them so you mean to say that we can't coment. It normal when you are selling something there are people who like it and there will people who dont, it is part of selling dude.

Wah this guy champion la he keep changing his statement. Moderator pls close this thread .

Cool down..my baron..we are not argue each other..Let the person do wat he want to do..

redbaron;245000 said:
Its is and open forum ok and bmw7833 was giving his thought to fellow member which you are not . You are here just to sell your stuff. Whether your stuff is good quality or not it does mean that ww cant comment . BMW and Mercedes are good car but yet there are people out there dont like them so you mean to say that we can't coment. It normal when you are selling something there are people who like it and there will people who dont, it is part of selling dude.

Certainly you are welcome to comment and we really appreciate constructive comment.Thanks.

redbaron;245001 said:
Wah this guy champion la he keep changing his statement. Moderator pls close this thread .

redbaron,

I think he is just doing his salesman talk lar.. give him another chance.

To kfytby.. please show some courteousy to all forummer. Their comment is just their view. I will not hesistate to close this thread if there are displeasure shown by the members. Hence, I would appreciate it if all concern stick to the topic at hand.

Please take note: Posting of advertisment or product sales is NOT a Right. It can be revoked if there is a case of abuse.

let me comm "er" nice lights , will consider. but these days most of the drivers here have fit in h.i.d system would be better just to sell the lights and leave the option open rite???

just got my angel eye and CELIS tail lights.
details. original HELLA angel eyes RM980 one unit, adapter sockets RM110-00 each.
One pair CELIS HELLA tail lights RM1200-00 excluding installations.
Hella tail lights do not have tight fitting as compared to Depo.
Are the prices ok?

Top Bottom