BMW E36 328i Cabriolet For Sale - RM78,000.00

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

zpeedo

Club Guest
Dear All

I am looking to sell my 1997 BMW 328i cabriolet, with hard top for rainy days.

I've had it for 2.5 years, rewrapped leather seats and door panels/cards. Replaced chassis with all genuine parts, control arms, bushing etc. New Bilsten shocks with H&R springs, parts all specified for this Cabriolet.

Just fully serviced last month in KL and while driving back kenna AES summon. This car is a great cruiser with nice/clean sound system for top down driving.

Refurbished Staggered M3 Cabriolet wheels with Conti tires about 1000km only
Semi-Auto cloth top is like new and fully functional, it goes up and down faster than current E-Cabriolets
Paintwork is too nice for its age to repaint, it's called patina :)
I use this baby only too very rarely when weather permits and is about only reason why I am putting it up for sale.

Car is garage in my detailing shop or at my house in Penang
Cause i travel a lot, please whassap or sms or email me to enquire

Regards

dino
014 381 8072
dino@brilliantwerks.com
www.facebook.com/brilliantstudiopenang

IMG_9810.jpg
IMG_9903.jpg
IMG_9912.jpg
IMG_9914.jpg

by any chance is this the car located near tg bungah (starbucks) ? used to admire every time i pass through and ask myself this owner never use the car want ah, always shining!

Thank you guys for your bumps, appreciate it :)

unstopables_7 said:
by any chance is this the car located near tg bungah (starbucks) ? used to admire every time i pass through and ask myself this owner never use the car want ah, always shining!
Yes, my shop is just beside Tg Tokong's Starbucks :)

Still Available...

IMG_2376_zpsffa80dcd.jpg

No wonder your shop looks very familiar. I pass by everyday and always wonder if this is a show car for the detailing service offered.

Extremely sweet ride there mate.

pchan1 said:
No wonder your shop looks very familiar. I pass by everyday and always wonder if this is a show car for the detailing service offered.

Extremely sweet ride there mate.
Thank you for your kind compliments, would invite you over but we have moved out and now waiting for our new place to be ready. Cheers

Dear All,

It's been more than a year and I still have my e36 Cabriolet...

Not much has changed, still as seldom used. Maybe an extra one thousand kilometers the last one year.

It is now garaged in my new detailing shop at Ara Damansa, near Subang Airport.

Please contact my collegue Kenneth @ +60 16 208 5096 to check it out.

https://www.facebook.com/brilliantstudiokl

Thank you BMW Club Malaysia.

Bump for nice car. I assume the canvas mechanism still working and not leaking....

Top Bottom