BMW Club M'sia FEBRUARY 2013 Official Teh Tarik (OTT) session - CNY mood

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

namidub

Official Member
Event : BMWCM Official Teh Tarik SessionDate : 15th FEBRUARY 2013Time : 9:30pm onwardsVenue : Borneo Rainforest Sunway
72929_410305412315012_484768909_n.jpg
Note : In view to Chinese New Year celebration,the date for OTT is shifted to the 3rd Friday of the month instead! Enjoy your CNY and have a pleasant time this weekends,and join the OTT next Friday!1. Renewal package ( BMWCM Executive Jacket ) can be collected as they are now available! 2. OM can pay their 2013 renewal fees to the attending CM. Club Guests can fill up the form join as OM! Just head down to OTT and look for CM Fadhlan!All are invited! OMs, Club Guest and partners are welcome to mingle and put names to faces Friday night.See you there!
borneo1a.jpg
Map to Borneo RainForest, Sunway.

Can collect goodies for new registration? Only collected stickers so far. :D

15th Feb, alot of ppl still on leave / holiday. can it be shifted to 22nd?

Many thanks for your input udm68, but the Committee has agreed to carry on with the OTT on the 15th FEB 2013.

Not-too-bad turnout tonight, nice meeting ALL of you.
CM's arrived late but great effort, better late than never.
Thanks to namidub for bringing along boxes of jackets.
Thanks to soulfood for 1st round of drinks.
Special thanks to Amoisky for the special edition dark chocolate bar, I get something sweet in return of a sour fruit, a friend indeed.

Cheers and good night.

seewai;806709 said:
Not-too-bad turnout tonight, nice meeting ALL of you.
CM's arrived late but great effort, better late than never.
Thanks to namidub for bringing along boxes of jackets.
Thanks to soulfood for 1st round of drinks.
Special thanks to Amoisky for the special edition dark chocolate bar, I get something sweet in return of a sour fruit, a friend indeed.

Cheers and good night.

Small matter mate.. Thank you for nenas too! Good night..

Thanks to all who came. It was a pleasure as always to hang out with you guys (and gals).

Bro MadZIZ, thanks man. I owe you one!

Me too miss it. Hope to collect the jacket but anyway the next one la. Well CM any idea when the next OTT pls. :cheers: